Survival UK Forums
What have done towards your prep? - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Discussion Area (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: An Open Box (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: What have done towards your prep? (/showthread.php?tid=1010)

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Skean Dhude - 15 March 2012

Mines would be good to hide in. I'd want one.

Prep grirl,

I don't smoke but a friend has said the most effective anti smoking tool he used was one of the electrofags. None of the others worked for him. It keeps the habit of lighting up automatically but you can reduce the nicotine and wean yourself off the addictive bit while not getting any harmful smake in your lungs. Not tried it myself though.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Prep Girl - 16 March 2012

(15 March 2012, 10:15)TOF Wrote:
(15 March 2012, 08:52)Prep Girl Wrote: This week I'm prepping to stop smoking, I've ordered a vapestick and patches and booked myself in to the no smoking clinic , best prep for me this week, plus refilled all my tap water bottles

Best of luck!Smile I stopped smoking nearly two years ago and it was one of the best things I ever did. There's no way I could afford £6 for a packet! FYI I used Nicotine patches and those lozenge thingies and was completely nicotine free in 2 months.

Thank you! Smile yeah it's time to stop, need all my energy plus had a bit of a heart scare, turns out there was noting wrong with my heart just a lab mix up but was enough to make me take action.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Scythe13 - 16 March 2012

While taking that action, get out and do a little light training Prep Girl. Well impressed that you're quitting smoking! Keep it up.

Today I have done 1 thing possibly very silly. I stayed over at AlyBears, and as a result, I missed my delivery of a bunch of broadhead tips :'-(

RE: What have done towards your prep? - bigpaul - 16 March 2012

(15 March 2012, 13:30)uks Wrote: Cheers BP maybe we could meet up down there if it comes off.

yep, sounds good to me!Big Grin

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Prep Girl - 16 March 2012

(15 March 2012, 13:43)Skean Dhude Wrote: Mines would be good to hide in. I'd want one.

Prep grirl,

I don't smoke but a friend has said the most effective anti smoking tool he used was one of the electrofags. None of the others worked for him. It keeps the habit of lighting up automatically but you can reduce the nicotine and wean yourself off the addictive bit while not getting any harmful smake in your lungs. Not tried it myself though.

Yes SD I've ordered just that! should be here tomorrow, mines a vapestick, comes with a little card I can smoke it any where! Smile and I've got patches, I'm well ready! Smile

(16 March 2012, 14:42)Scythe13 Wrote: While taking that action, get out and do a little light training Prep Girl. Well impressed that you're quitting smoking! Keep it up.

Today I have done 1 thing possibly very silly. I stayed over at AlyBears, and as a result, I missed my delivery of a bunch of broadhead tips :'-(

Thanks, I'm quite active but want to get into some sort of combat training.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - bigpaul - 16 March 2012

(16 March 2012, 14:42)Scythe13 Wrote: While taking that action, get out and do a little light training Prep Girl. Well impressed that you're quitting smoking! Keep it up.

yeah, bet you made up for it though!! nudge,nudge,wink,wink!!Big Grin

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Scythe13 - 16 March 2012

(16 March 2012, 18:10)bigpaul Wrote:
(16 March 2012, 14:42)Scythe13 Wrote: I stayed over at AlyBears, and as a result, I missed my delivery of a bunch of broadhead tips :'-(
yeah, bet you made up for it though!! nudge,nudge,wink,wink!!Big Grin

In response to BP's naughty comments.....I had wonderful cardio exercise sessions will AlyBear for much of the time I was over.

Now that I'm back at my place, I'm putting the final touches on my Med Kits, and most importantly, I'm clearing up my room and getting everything organised! Damn, I have SOOOOOO much more stuff than I realised.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - AlyBear - 17 March 2012

You did?

News to me! hehe!

Today I sorted out my room, I know where every single item is now Smile I also cut some kindling for a fire with the knife scythe13 got me (yes it's pink)

I do have one tin under my bed, it is weight watchers...but thats better than nothing!

Well done prep girl on the smoking...I on the other hand have started again :S

xx

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Prep Girl - 17 March 2012

Thanks Alybear quit day is Monday, vapestick just arrived so I'm all set

RE: What have done towards your prep? - mikebratcher69 - 17 March 2012

(17 March 2012, 00:19)AlyBear Wrote: You did?

News to me! hehe!

Today I sorted out my room, I know where every single item is now Smile I also cut some kindling for a fire with the knife scythe13 got me (yes it's pink)

I do have one tin under my bed, it is weight watchers...but thats better than nothing!

Well done prep girl on the smoking...I on the other hand have started again :S

xx

I'm not surprised you've started smoking again being with scythe... He seems the keen/get on your nerves type....TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue
With his constant "exerciseing, exercising 1, 2, 3...Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinTongueTongueTongue
You want one of them electric cattle prods for when he gets too keen, then you can give him a jolt....
Being a Bristol boy he might like that though....Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinTongueTongueTongue
Mind you could always show him a picture of a sheep, that should distract him for a while...TongueTongueTongueTongue