Survival UK Forums
What have done towards your prep? - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Discussion Area (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: An Open Box (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: What have done towards your prep? (/showthread.php?tid=1010)

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Highlander - 20 March 2013

Well I finished mt Polly tunnel build today, so although it took a while its ready now

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Tibbs735 - 21 March 2013

Finished waxing the Polish Army tent / poncho's ordered from Beardyman's site. I'll be uploading photos pretty soon. I'm also doing an excel spreadsheet to work out the price you should be paying for coins and other silver goods if you want below spot price.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Binnie - 21 March 2013

what is the the beardyman web address?

its ok i found it Big Grin

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Scythe13 - 21 March 2013

It's not really a prep, but it's worth noting....

We have our puppies, 2 crazy whippets! They're so crazy all they do is sleep and poo!!!

However, I am going to be uber busy for the next few weeks, so just a quick note, I might not be online much. I'm sure you'll all survive.

On a more prep related note, I'll try and get a few articles written for the mail site as SD has asked me to do one I've been going on about....sorry SD, I'll get on it ASAP.

Also, got a load of stuff from Beardy that he's going to be putting online soon. Watch out Heinnie, Beardy is cheaper and just as good in every way!!!

RE: What have done towards your prep? - I-K-E - 23 March 2013

Not exactly prepping but went out to the Park with the little one this morning early enough that the older kids have not got out into the snow.

Anyhow walking up the park and out pops a roe deer followed by 3 more ...... didn't realise we had had any round here the weather must have forced them down from the moors

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Metroyeti - 23 March 2013

Ike snow is a useful tool, jave a look at the tracks you will be surprised by what you find in your local area

RE: What have done towards your prep? - bigpaul - 23 March 2013

you dont hear much about Deer but they are EVERYWHERE, they used to come right up to the edge of town when we lived in Glastonbury, dont seem them much here but they are in the woods.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Straight Shooter - 23 March 2013

Been real ill this week ( bug ) i think from cleaning them manholes....never been so ill....so nothing done at all

RE: What have done towards your prep? - bigpaul - 23 March 2013

(23 March 2013, 12:19)Straight Shooter Wrote: Been real ill this week ( bug ) i think from cleaning them manholes....never been so ill....so nothing done at all

join the club! been ill all week, dripping nose, wheezing, coughing...hacking cough...i think i picked up a bug at the local market.....i know BM's not well either...so that makes 3 of us...get better soon SS...Big Grin

RE: What have done towards your prep? - BeardyMan - 26 March 2013

(23 March 2013, 12:30)bigpaul Wrote: join the club! been ill all week, dripping nose, wheezing, coughing...hacking cough...i think i picked up a bug at the local market.....i know BM's not well either...so that makes 3 of us...get better soon SS...Big Grin

I'm fixed now! A weekend of ridiculous alcohol abuse, late nights and random nakedness has sorted it.