Survival UK Forums
What have done towards your prep? - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Discussion Area (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: An Open Box (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: What have done towards your prep? (/showthread.php?tid=1010)

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Scythe13 - 10 April 2013

EDC equipment update.

Smaller more powerful torch for keyring.
Small Stanley blade folding knife.

Also 2 sharpening stones (whet stones). One for home use, the other will be in BOB as soon as machete is sharpened.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Metroyeti - 10 April 2013

Bought a paracord bracelet, will attach it to my bag

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Tartar Horde - 11 April 2013

Planted out Broad beans, peas, Borlotti beans, Rocket, Coriander, giant Sunflower, Beetroot. Not trying Sweetcorn this year as I reckon it will be pants like last year.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Binnie - 11 April 2013

Crossbow and nice big jacket en route!

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Straight Shooter - 15 April 2013

Sowed 2 rows peas outside , sowed more radish, kale, potatoes , .......more tins, rice, pasta,.....rope , hand tools, this week in polytonal ...potatoes, peas, lettuce, broad beans, cabbage, onion sets . logging up 3 ash trees splitting and stacking

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Metroyeti - 15 April 2013

Worked during a micro riot.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - I-K-E - 15 April 2013

nice day here in the north west so got on with drying the 2 tents over the washing line from the the meet up in a very wet and windy South Wales

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Skean Dhude - 15 April 2013

(15 April 2013, 20:56)I-K-E Wrote: nice day here in the north west so got on with drying the 2 tents over the washing line from the the meet up in a very wet and windy South Wales

You forgot to mention testing your preps by putting up the tent, cooking on the stove and having a place to be warm and safe. You also failed to mention the missus coming up tops with sorting out your food supply and making sure you had enough to eat and every meal was sorted out.

These are important things.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - I-K-E - 15 April 2013

(15 April 2013, 22:08)Skean Dhude Wrote:
(15 April 2013, 20:56)I-K-E Wrote: nice day here in the north west so got on with drying the 2 tents over the washing line from the the meet up in a very wet and windy South Wales

You forgot to mention testing your preps by putting up the tent, cooking on the stove and having a place to be warm and safe. You also failed to mention the missus coming up tops with sorting out your food supply and making sure you had enough to eat and every meal was sorted out.

These are important things.

OH very important .... still not sure about the baby wipes thoughBig Grin

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Mosstrooper - 16 April 2013

just got round to planting the tatties, onions radish lettuce, broad beans, cabbage.
oh and trying to grow garlic..... oohh and mushroomsHuh
also the plum trees i planted last year are doing well