Survival UK Forums
What have done towards your prep? - Printable Version

+- Survival UK Forums (http://forum.survivaluk.net)
+-- Forum: Discussion Area (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: An Open Box (http://forum.survivaluk.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+--- Thread: What have done towards your prep? (/showthread.php?tid=1010)

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Carnebwen - 13 June 2013

Wouldnt really call it a "prep" as it were. But I Just purchased a second EDC knife to go in my other bag. I've wanted it for a while, so I thought sod it and bought one. Its a Boker Plus XS.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - NorthernRaider - 14 June 2013

i quite like the Boker plus range of cutlery it shows thought in design and its german original heritage usually means quite a solid design.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - NorthernRaider - 14 June 2013

Just had coffee at Bowburn services on the A1M with a couple I've known for a few years who live semi off-grid up near Otterburn, she likes to make her own soap and promised me a couple of bars next time we meet, which was this morningSmile

RE: What have done towards your prep? - bigpaul - 14 June 2013

got a new set of metal shelving/racking yesterday for the spare bedroom, spare meaning store room!

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Scythe13 - 14 June 2013

Purchased a load of 'safety' equipment for the wife. Also, loads of solar lights for the garden, as well as 2 bright floodlights, that'll be getting wired up. Not sure if I've already posted this.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Mosstrooper - 22 June 2013

Went and purchased a Peanut lighter (for my keyring as an edc) on ebay
also bought some lighter fuel from the pound shop.
basically its the same set up as a Zippo just smaller and can be attached to a keyring.
my only gripe is that the one I bought has a rounded bottom which prevents it from standing alone.

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Arnie72 - 22 June 2013

Well this week I have been mostly.....

Joined the local archery club, ordered things for my BOB, bought seeds, raided the local poundland (2 glowsticks for a pound, 10l water carrier for a pound etc), stocking up on food and water, trying to get my other half to buy into it to no avail and reading up loads and loads....

Oh and of course chatting to likeminded guys on here! Smile

RE: What have done towards your prep? - River Song - 22 June 2013

2 x Shelving units and 1 x 2.2 kva generator from Makro
(finally got a round twit)

RE: What have done towards your prep? - bigpaul - 22 June 2013

(22 June 2013, 17:53)River Song Wrote: 2 x Shelving units and 1 x 2.2 kva generator from Makro
(finally got a round twit)

I think you mean "around too it"! at least I hope you do!Big GrinBig Grin

RE: What have done towards your prep? - Scythe13 - 24 June 2013

Woo! Found some old fishing hooks from years back. That means the rest of my gear must be somewhere about. Maybe up in Warrington still :-(

But at least I've got some hooks now.