Iran warns world of coming great event
4 February 2012, 14:56,
Iran warns world of coming great event
The title says it all

http://www.wnd.com/2012/02/iran-warns-wo...eat-event/

There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

4 February 2012, 17:33,
RE: Iran warns world of coming great event
small piece in the middle:" any Iranian military or commercial vessel could get right outside US coast line and in less than 60 seconds fire a ballistic missile armed with a nuclear payload, detonate it over US skies and plunge America back into the 18th century. studies show within 1 YEAR two thirds of Americans would cease to exist" end quote. if they can do it to America whats to stop them doing it here? small island! larger consequences!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 February 2012, 17:45,
BP,

All true but it isn't that easy to get a nuke into the right position. I suspect that they would just target a city. Much easier.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
4 February 2012, 18:09,
(4 February 2012, 17:45)Skean Dhude Wrote: BP,

All true but it isn't that easy to get a nuke into the right position. I suspect that they would just target a city. Much easier.
wouldn't it be just as easy to explode it OVER a city? i was just thinking that because Britain is a very SMALL island compared to the USA it would have a more devastating effect?? I am sure we are number 2 on the Iranians list!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
4 February 2012, 18:16,
BP,

It needs to be quite high. It isn't just a few hundred feet up so it needs to be a missile or a plane. It is possible, because they don't need to survive to be successful, but it won't cause as much damage and nobody really nows what an EMP will do. These guys are still strapping bombs on their bodies I don't really see them being leading edge.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
4 February 2012, 19:32,
(4 February 2012, 18:16)Skean Dhude Wrote: BP,

These guys are still strapping bombs on their bodies I don't really see them being leading edge.

very true, i'm sure thats the way they would do any bombing, they still think their going to heaven with all those virgins, dont they? so they dont really mind dying!
4 February 2012, 20:13,
Well the only virgins over there are the quislings that go over from the West, oh and the kids, some of them anyway.
Skean Dhude
4 February 2012, 21:34,
Did someone say potassium Iodate time? haha
5 February 2012, 00:33,
(4 February 2012, 21:34)Scythe13 Wrote: Did someone say potassium Iodate time? haha

Try getting some , I asked my chemist to order it last year right before the Japan quake, it cost £20 for 10 tablets and £100 for the bloody delivery charge, so I bought kelp instead.
5 February 2012, 07:02,
PG, It's much cheaper to buy from the US and have it mailed over here. Kelp is a very good substitute but you will need to start taking it now to build it up in the system. Sea vegetables are worth eating all of the time. Sea vegetables are available from Chinese Supermarkets. Most sea vegetables have a certain percentage of iodine within them, this is natural iodine easily absorbed by the human gut. Do not use tincture of iodine which is toxic to the human body. If you gather your own sea weed, only use broad leaf species, if they are thin like boot laces they will harm you. Kenneth Eames.