Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survival Tattoos
14 August 2012, 09:40,
Survival Tattoos
so basically im planning on getting a bunch of tattoos, and ive come up with ideas and designs that mean things to me, but i wish for something that is functional as well, so im starting this thread to find any ideas of information tables, diagrams, or even just equations of things that would be useful,

im probably going to get the morsecode alphabet tattooed on one arm so i never forget it (that and for some reason i find it really hard to memorise xD)

but the main requirements the tattoo has to have is that it must serve a function, be clear and easy to read, not have too many close lines, so that if the tattoo spreads over time, it doesnt become a garbled mess, and it cant be something that needs to be overlayed on a map or some such, as i dont have transparent arms!

anyway, any and all suggestions will be taken in consideration, criticisms, whatever, i just wanna hear peoples opinions and ideas Big Grin
14 August 2012, 10:08,
RE: Survival Tattoos
(14 August 2012, 09:40)Hrusai Wrote: so basically im planning on getting a bunch of tattoos, and ive come up with ideas and designs that mean things to me, but i wish for something that is functional as well, so im starting this thread to find any ideas of information tables, diagrams, or even just equations of things that would be useful,

im probably going to get the morsecode alphabet tattooed on one arm so i never forget it (that and for some reason i find it really hard to memorise xD)

but the main requirements the tattoo has to have is that it must serve a function, be clear and easy to read, not have too many close lines, so that if the tattoo spreads over time, it doesnt become a garbled mess, and it cant be something that needs to be overlayed on a map or some such, as i dont have transparent arms!

anyway, any and all suggestions will be taken in consideration, criticisms, whatever, i just wanna hear peoples opinions and ideas Big Grin

yeah mate dont do it pal
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
14 August 2012, 10:18,
how about a grey man tattoo? or has NR got the copyright?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 August 2012, 10:25, (This post was last modified: 14 August 2012, 10:26 by Hrusai.)
(14 August 2012, 10:18)bigpaul Wrote: how about a grey man tattoo? or has NR got the copyright?

oooh i really like that, doubt NR has it copyrighted, i mean its words and an idea, you can't copyright that! and a grey man image would be really easy to make, and you can copyright individual images, but not an image of any man what is gray Tongue
although i do really like NR's grey man image Big Grin
14 August 2012, 10:30,
(14 August 2012, 10:25)Hrusai Wrote:
(14 August 2012, 10:18)bigpaul Wrote: how about a grey man tattoo? or has NR got the copyright?

oooh i really like that, doubt NR has it copyrighted, i mean its words and an idea, you can't copyright that! and a grey man image would be really easy to make, and you can copyright individual images, but not an image of any man what is gray Tongue
although i do really like NR's grey man image Big Grin
it would be polite to check with NR first..dontcha think?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 August 2012, 10:34, (This post was last modified: 14 August 2012, 10:35 by NorthernRaider.)
I dont care its not copyright but dont bloody well abuse that beautiful body that your mum gave you, Why dont you PRINT the charts / info etc onto a bandana like the SAS and LRDG used to do.
If I see you tattoo that GM on your arm I'll cut it off , Grrrr what an abuse of a young body, as daft and dangerous as smoking.
Only cephlapods have ink in their bodies.

14 August 2012, 10:36,
nothing wrong with tattoos, its only straights that think tattoos are marring a body!TongueBig Grin
14 August 2012, 10:38,
(14 August 2012, 10:36)bigpaul Wrote: nothing wrong with tattoos, its only straights that think tattoos are marring a body!TongueBig Grin

Cultural and religous tattoos on mature adults is something I respect, Tramp stamps and bling stamps on young bodies I dont respect Smile

14 August 2012, 10:41,
(14 August 2012, 10:38)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(14 August 2012, 10:36)bigpaul Wrote: nothing wrong with tattoos, its only straights that think tattoos are marring a body!TongueBig Grin

Cultural and religous tattoos on mature adults is something I respect, Tramp stamps and bling stamps on young bodies I dont respect Smile

we arent talking chav stamps, our young friend wants something tasteful which means something personal to him, as my tattoos are personal to me and are unique to me alone.Big Grin
14 August 2012, 10:42, (This post was last modified: 14 August 2012, 10:45 by NorthernRaider.)
Naaa Tats spoil the taste of the meat when we are harvesting the young.......... err ahh umm disregard Smile
Thats an idea, he could have a nice target tattooed across his forhead ??? Smile

Hrusai is a young radical he was planning on having the word ANARCHY tattooed across his forhead, but he could not spell ANARCHY so he now has ANCHOVY instead Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile