Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survival Tattoos
14 August 2012, 10:51,
RE: Survival Tattoos
i used to know a biker,who had a tattoo of a dotted line around his throat with the words "cut here", i thought someday someone will follow those instructions.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
14 August 2012, 11:18, (This post was last modified: 14 August 2012, 11:19 by Hrusai.)
hahahaa, i may be young but i aint stupid, i been thinking about tat's for years and its taken me a long time to find ones that are truly meaningful to me, i totally agree that just getting something on a whim is a stupid idea, you should ooh and aah about it for months and months, only do it if your sure you wish to have it for life!

and just for reference 1 of the tattoo's im getting is a cultural thing, celebrating my slovene heritage Smile...but otherwise i wish for something useful, which is why i ask!....as for printing things on bandanas and the like, i'll be doing that as well, i just would like something that i can never lose!
anyway if a by product is spoiling the taste of me, then at least ill be happy knowing you'll have a crappy meal xD last laugh an all that lol
14 August 2012, 11:23,
Oooh. You could get the anarchists cookbook tattooed on your arms.

Joking aside it could be useful for something. But I'd see it as a massive indication of being a prepper or similar. Might tip off peoe you didn't want to know. Like that FBI terrorism watch list for attoo parlours etc.

Suppose you could get something silly / small like how to tie a reef knot on your writs or something :p
14 August 2012, 12:11,
well i dont want things like, how to make bombs, or assemble guns or any sh!t like that, something useful like a graph that i can use to calculate distances, or heights, or formulas, that sort of thing, a ruler comes to mind, but they go a bit iffy after a few years and the ink spreads Tongue

at least im not getting a cheshire cat in uv ink! ...eyes and smile in normal ink, rest of cat in uv!(which i seriously considered for a month xD)