http://hamsayeh.net/articles/2178-syria-...d-war.html

Well worth a read if you have the time
"Some men just want to watch the world burn!"
24 August 2012, 05:40,
RE: The Third World War
yeah i can see it happening
24 August 2012, 08:31,
i see the US is throwing its weight around again, Obama saying he cannot rule out military intervention, which of course if it happens will have all the Arab countries up in arms, if this happens we have to watch out for all our "home grown" terrorists in London and the Midlands/North.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 August 2012, 10:14,
just a thought during ww1 and ww2 anyone thought of as the enemy (Germans and Italians ) living in the uk were interned , if there is a ww3 who would they intern ? Iranian and if backed by Russia and china them too or all Muslims ?
24 August 2012, 10:19,
in WW2 the Americans interned all Japanese, even Japanese/Americans who had lived there ALL there lives! so the answer to your question is yes ALL Moslems!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 August 2012, 10:38,
but we would not technically be at war with Muslims but Iranians
24 August 2012, 11:01,
(24 August 2012, 10:38)Tigs Wrote: but we would not technically be at war with Muslims but Iranians

arent Iranians Moslem? if you prick one moslem dont they all bleedTongue??
24 August 2012, 11:05,
lol yeah but my point is not all Muslims are Iranian
24 August 2012, 11:09,
(24 August 2012, 11:05)Tigs Wrote: lol yeah but my point is not all Muslims are Iranian

you miss my point, if we attack Iran cos they are moslem ALL moslems will hate us(they already do) and they will attack us...wherever we live.
24 August 2012, 11:24,
we attacked Iraq and Afghanistan but not all Muslims attacked us !! only the extreme Islamics did