Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lest we forget.
12 November 2012, 13:03,
RE: Lest we forget.
Thanks NR, I appreciate you saying that.

I have read it over and over. It wasn't until about the 5th time I read it that I realised people were taking it as an inconvenience. My wife still doesn't get that. But I see how it could have been mistaken.

I think it should be a required event, to be done, every year, forever! That's slightly dictatorial, but somethings should get the respect they deserve, and for every f**king year, until the end of time, people should be required to give at least the 2 minutes of silence, to appreciate what has been done for us.

The above would have been a much better way to phrase what I was thinking, but I get carried away with how things appear to me, and don't always recognise the other side of the coin.

I apologise to anyone I offended, even it is was a mistake. Because it's such a big thing that happened, I don't want anyone to be upset about what I said, even if it was taken the wrong way.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
12 November 2012, 13:20,
To your good lady wife my respects, to you sir get her to check your posts Smile
NR

12 November 2012, 13:23,
(12 November 2012, 13:20)NorthernRaider Wrote: To your good lady wife my respects, to you sir get her to check your posts Smile
NR

Haha, she couldn't see how it could be taken as negative, so that wouldn't be much use.
12 November 2012, 13:26,
(12 November 2012, 12:47)NorthernRaider Wrote: I was more confused than angry , but I also should apologise for thinking ill of your even if it was only for a few seconds.
NR

in which case i have to say sorry to s13 , after first reading it i thought! huh does he mean that (not knowing him personally, but having read his previous posts ) i thought nope he cant do its a wind up ! but sorry anyway s13

12 November 2012, 13:26,
S13,

I owe you an apology.
Looks like certainly had the wrong end of the stick and I am very sorry for my outburst.
I hope you can forgive my hasty words. I take them back and unreservedly apologise.

Thank you for coming back on to clarify things.
Prepper Kid: when will the sheeple wake up to the reality?
Prepper Parent: When it is too late to begin prepping for it.
12 November 2012, 13:31, (This post was last modified: 12 November 2012, 13:35 by Scythe13.)
That's cool Tigs. Thinking something and saying it are different things. Really appreciate you saying that though mate. Thank you.
Mandlaka, it's okay. We all have outbursts. It's a part of being human.

I genuinely appreciate you apologising, and although unkind words are hard to forget (we all know this is true), they're very easy to forgive.
Please note, I will never hold anything anyone says, against me, to heart.

On top of this, I'm not going to have anything of this spoken about in another thread. What has happened has happened, and as SS says, Let's move on.

Thank you everyone for the apologies, and my apology for the confusion and any offence I clearly gave.
12 November 2012, 13:46,
Your still a twat Smile

12 November 2012, 13:52,
(12 November 2012, 13:46)NorthernRaider Wrote: Your still a twat Smile

I am, but I'm still better looking than you Wink