Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Israel mobilising 30,000 reservists
16 November 2012, 15:50,
RE: Israel mobilising 30,000 reservists
hell. Wildman, what about the Arabs lobbing rockets over the border? there is 2 sides to every story, not that i give a monkeys about either side.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 November 2012, 15:59,
Two sides? Israel need nothing. They don't need to bulldoze Pali homes (family's inside) then build 5star Israel homes on top. They have done this for over twenty years and the whole world has watched and done nothing( cowards) so Pali starts to retaliate, western world backs Israel (cowards)
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
16 November 2012, 16:02,
i dont really care either way, if they wiped each other out so much the better.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
16 November 2012, 16:04,
A must prepp is to know who's evil and who's a victim.
he never planned to fail, he just failed to plan. like lambs to the slaughter the wolfs look down from the hill tops. we are those wolfs!!!
16 November 2012, 16:08, (This post was last modified: 16 November 2012, 16:14 by bigpaul.)
(16 November 2012, 16:04)Wildman Wrote: A must prepp is to know who's evil and who's a victim.

i dont think you can say that in this case, they are both as bad as each other.
you seem to have an axe to grind, do you have a personal problem with this war? i dont have any Israeli or Palestinian relatives myself, although wife's sister in law is Egyptian, all my family are Devonian.
16 November 2012, 16:18,
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/operation-pillar-of-cloud

Harry Fear, A British Journalist based in Gaza, has a live stream, mainly muted sound but when he gets any information he does relay it via the stream
16 November 2012, 16:24,
I have no friends in the conflict, but I have been educated by both sides u might say over my life and I've made my own decision based on logic, morals and the fact that tptb lie. If their not telling the truth and if media work with them to create doubt then i'de say it don't take much to 'join the dots' my personal issue is the lack of caring for the lives of children the world over when it conflicts with their power plans.
16 November 2012, 16:28,
oh well, you'd better include me in the "not caring about children" bit, i dont care about others children/dont have any of my own/ dont want any of my own, surely that what parents are for and if children are dying on both sides of this conflict maybe they should stop firing rockets at each other and sit around a table instead. anyway like i say, not my problem. no further comment.
16 November 2012, 16:33,
We should never have let them take israel back after ww2,so in a way were to blame for it asmuch as they are, personaly i think its all down to a couple of silly books. Moral of the story never trust anything that crawls out of a desert.
16 November 2012, 16:51,
True we gave back gazza, created irac and put saddam in power then backed the nme's of the ones we gave gazza, took out saddam and put in power another nme (Taliban) who we all know now to be the nme? It's all a big con.