Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
from Off The Grid News
1 February 2013, 17:21, (This post was last modified: 1 February 2013, 17:24 by BeardyMan.)
RE: from Off The Grid News
(1 February 2013, 15:25)cryingfreeman Wrote: To everyone else, have you heard of Full Spectrum Dominance? It's Pentagon policy to wage psyops on all kinds of media, particularly those frequented by those of a non-sheeple worldview, with the objective of derailing threads on forums, promoting USG policy, etc, etc. I'm definitely not saying BDG is an agent of such. I'm only saying he's acting like one on this thread.

Yes, they don't just derail threads, they often run the site(s).
Check out Godlikeproductions.com and the Stanford Research Institute.
They had psychologist on there posting threads and analysing answers. And as they own the site it was all traceable (not that it wouldn't be if they didn't own the site TBH)

I believe the technical term for this type of person is "shill" Wink

Oh, and if this wasn't such an issue - then why is EVERY alternative news outlet reporting on it? Even ones that deal with health issues normally are picking this story up. And it's not to increase their readership numbers either - one article I saw had an apology as it wasn't the type of story their readers liked, but they thought it that important that they published it regardless.

Unless they're all paranoid...
1 February 2013, 17:51, (This post was last modified: 1 February 2013, 17:53 by Geordie_Rob.)
(1 February 2013, 17:21)BeardyMan Wrote:
(1 February 2013, 15:25)cryingfreeman Wrote: To everyone else, have you heard of Full Spectrum Dominance? It's Pentagon policy to wage psyops on all kinds of media, particularly those frequented by those of a non-sheeple worldview, with the objective of derailing threads on forums, promoting USG policy, etc, etc. I'm definitely not saying BDG is an agent of such. I'm only saying he's acting like one on this thread.

Yes, they don't just derail threads, they often run the site(s).
Check out Godlikeproductions.com and the Stanford Research Institute.
They had psychologist on there posting threads and analysing answers. And as they own the site it was all traceable (not that it wouldn't be if they didn't own the site TBH)

I believe the technical term for this type of person is "shill" Wink

Oh, and if this wasn't such an issue - then why is EVERY alternative news outlet reporting on it? Even ones that deal with health issues normally are picking this story up. And it's not to increase their readership numbers either - one article I saw had an apology as it wasn't the type of story their readers liked, but they thought it that important that they published it regardless.

Unless they're all paranoid...

Well it hasn't been on the very impartial BBC news & also I haven't read it in the sun newspaper so it can't be true Wink

Obviously I'm only joking. I firmly believe they own these bullets (not just have a promise to order) & they aren't for training use either.
1 February 2013, 20:34,
(1 February 2013, 15:25)cryingfreeman Wrote: BDG, I'm not trying to insult you, I'm just stating it plainly: you're a hysterical nit-picker, mate, dishing out excuses so lame they look like they've been hit in the leg... with a hollow point. Not even well qualified military commentators find the US government's explanation for the hollow points credible. But you do. I'd love to know on what basis you place so much trust in governmental integrity? Or more to the point, why on earth are you so vigorously defending the US governments' implausible claims?

To everyone else, have you heard of Full Spectrum Dominance? It's Pentagon policy to wage psyops on all kinds of media, particularly those frequented by those of a non-sheeple worldview, with the objective of derailing threads on forums, promoting USG policy, etc, etc. I'm definitely not saying BDG is an agent of such. I'm only saying he's acting like one on this thread.

So you insult me again and make character accusations when I point out your school boy errors in fact. Then you accuse me of being a shill? LOL.

Now, if I wanted to come up with off the wall, loopy accusations, I could say you were a tool of the left, sent here to post conspiracy theories on a site thats main purpose is dealing with problems, not inventing scenarios that could easily be a plot from a '60's spy comic.

Does a lot for perception of what prepping / surviving / urban homesteading or what ever you want to call it is about.
1 February 2013, 20:47,
This came from, as it states in the title, OFF THE GRID NEWS. A prepper/survivalist/homesteading website. Dunno how it could be any more relevant to what we do? OTGN is one of the most respected prepper websites in the US...
1 February 2013, 21:35,
BDG, I'm not insulting you if I am telling you straight what you are: a pedant. Never said you were COINTELPRO, just that you're acting like it.

One either trusts the USG's official explanation or one thinks that they are a bunch of incorrigible liars with a track record of endless dishonesty. That alone means they are - statistically speaking - probably lying. Then there is the actual content of their statement that makes the probable lie look like a certain lie: HP rounds for training is claptrap, as everyone in America knows (by virtue of their gun culture). That means the order is for something else that is... not training. It's really not rocket science mate.
2 February 2013, 09:14,
(1 February 2013, 21:35)cryingfreeman Wrote: One either trusts the USG's official explanation or one thinks that they are a bunch of incorrigible liars with a track record of endless dishonesty. That alone means they are - statistically speaking - probably lying. Then there is the actual content of their statement that makes the probable lie look like a certain lie: HP rounds for training is claptrap, as everyone in America knows (by virtue of their gun culture). That means the order is for something else that is... not training. It's really not rocket science mate.

Nor is it replacing the spent 5.56 rounds (as a 9mm won't shoot from a 5.56 without a conversion put in place). Nor is it for international conflicts, as that is illegal.

Maybe they are replacing 9mm's shot during training, and they're looking to hire LOADS more state troopers, but let's be honest....I'm not too fussed.

It's interesting news, none-the-less.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin