Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
when will they wake?
17 March 2013, 14:57,
when will they wake?
ive always had intrests in survival and manual skills which i put down to my grandad. he wasnt a survivalist to say but he knew some stuff and when i showed an interest i think he was more than happy to teach me.

but for a while i let that slide, i was to busy having fun or working to pay much interest in the world outside my immediate area and it hasnt been until maybe this last year that ive opened my eyes to how crap its becoming.
We are losing our lands to invaders, we have fighting and crime on our streets, everything is about trying to take money from us - its just tax and more tax - it would not surprise me to find the goverment introducing a clean air tax in the next few years, our goverment is corrupt, We live in a big brother state where if you say a few key words on the phone you will have the law kicking your door in, ''officials'' paying themselves reddiculous wages then complaining its is not enough while the people are slipping into poverty, we have ''smoke free zones'' so your forced into paying for fuel to be supplied instead of being able to collect your own and our bills our rising but our wages arnt and even then thats if you can actually get a job.

we all feel this happening, if we didnt we wouldnt be here but the real question is what will it take to fix it? The country currently feels like its being held together on hopes and dreams of ''dont worry it going to get better'' but in reality how long until it all comes crumbling down and the rich cant hide behind their money any more.

if its illegal for a man to fend for himself, how then can he be a man in his own right?
Winter is coming
17 March 2013, 15:08,
RE: when will they wake?
i think the whole sorry mess has come too far to be fixed, MPs and the national government are useless, the EU is corrupt and we are being invaded by immigrants both legal and illegal on a daily basis, the borders are porous and we have home grown terrorists in our midst. the only thing that can happen now is for it all to become unravelled, ending in total chaos and civil war, out of the dust and decay we may be able to build a better way of life..for everyone, but it will take decades to accomplish it.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 March 2013, 15:19,
sadly i belive your totally right BP.

everything is mounting up against us. we are bound by so many laws that work against us and basically channel everything we do bay to TPTB in some way or other.

we are slowly loosing our rights as free people of Britain and instead becoming slaves.
Winter is coming
17 March 2013, 15:23,
i have been thinking like this for several years now, i get the "wee-wee" taken by some on this site and on other forums i have visited in the past, i am accused of having tunnel vision and fixed ideas but i can only believe what i believe.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 March 2013, 15:36,
very true, but those that mock will not think its so funny when TSHTF.
Winter is coming
17 March 2013, 15:50,
When will they wake?
When its to bloody late
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
17 March 2013, 21:56,
Trip out today...chepstow market a complete waste of time and fuel...wanted some drain rods ....no stalls selling tools.....in fact total stalls were no more than 15 plus 4 car booters....i felt sorry for those traders...on the bones of their arses ..the next step is bust you could see it in the faces..car park say 45 cars no more...do the math....they are f..ked...withering on the vine a slow death indeed..we came back the old road.....counted 7 businesses closed down..been about for years n years....now gone forever.....i have no doubts i could well be describing where YOU live ...thats the depth of all this...TSHTF has already started to loads of people ....here today.... near to where you live...times are changing NOW.... all around us...yet the worst is to come..in big order....people just don,t get it at all...Aldi,s get it though.....its bumping in there....just took say 6 months for families to wake up...BMW s and Mercs don the car parks...loads of customers are sporting nice trousers and shirt & ties...not the norm track suits and trainers...the shit is now hitting alot more people...a friend of ours said " oh i never shop in aldi,s ....i only shop at asda,s" she went a funny colour when we said Hello pat at the check out....laugh i nearly pulled my fags out...But i do understand all the same....when you have to cut the cloth ...you cut the cloth...Most people are in denial and hold on to their way they have always done things....they do not want to appear they are stepping down....but like those market traders they no longer have the choice...at this point i can tell you there is nothing wrong or bad about what aldi,s sell in fact its better than the " named " stores....dragging a nation down is not a quick thing todo ...its a slow process..people need time to realize its to bloody late anyway....low wages....no jobs....high utility bills and last but by no means least no HOPE....the killer....as i read posts just like this ....i agree hole harted with HEX AND BP i to get laughed at but the days of giving a shit have long since passed...i seen this lot coming in 2004..TRUTH...i said my piece to those who had no eyes to see...those same people who thought i was a nutter have lost everything...the lot....now am i some sort of super inteligent being....no not at all....all i do is look at what,s going on around me...thats all....i have more in common with people just like YOU...we are a bit more aware than most...i have been this way forever and i can,t tell you why that is but it just is....there is a shit load on the train ...and its coming down the track fast and its heading our way....be ready...thats why i prepare..its not the might...its the when......soon...very soon i fear