Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
loo roll meth's stove
15 December 2011, 16:22,
loo roll meth's stove
Meth's stove I made using a loo roll as wick, I used Nido milk can as it seemed a perfect fit, plus I have loads of nido empty cans laying around and you also get the plastic lid, which after stove use and when the stove has cooled, you can place lid on can and your meth's will store.

[Image: 11qms07.jpg]

[Image: 29wu3v7.jpg]

[Image: 2hp3gbr.jpg]
15 December 2011, 16:53,
RE: loo roll meth's stove
I'm very impressed with your skills in this area. You should teach a course on these things.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
16 December 2011, 06:42,
I can only repeat "Brilliant". Kenneth Eames.
16 December 2011, 15:01,
looks really good, thanks again
Do not rush to meet Death, he may not wish to see you.
17 December 2011, 12:37, (This post was last modified: 17 December 2011, 12:38 by mikebratcher69.)
How much meth's do you ned and how long does it last please sah!
Sorry that should read how much meths do you need, not ned...
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."
17 December 2011, 17:15,
(17 December 2011, 12:37)mikebratcher69 Wrote: How much meth's do you ned and how long does it last please sah!
Sorry that should read how much meths do you need, not ned...

I don't really see these as real preps it was more a fun thing to make and try; I did a youtube video of it saying I myself would not use these other than bit of novelty, so I have not really tested it.

Total use two beans and sausage meals, maybe 4 times making hot chocolate for mates to show them it, and no refill still lit over year later.

I did also make an upgraded version milo tin it’s on youtube was a hard one to get working or I was not thinking that night, it has a metal lid and I based it around coke tin stoves I make.