Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum is grinding to a halt AGAIN
12 February 2014, 22:04,
RE: Forum is grinding to a halt AGAIN
From my point of view , survival or prepping , I find myself looking for possible triggers that may set off shtf senarios. To figure out best actions to survive events, and prepare for as many of these evets my guts tell me and evidence I can gleen from the internet ...TBH once you have most of your kit ....you have your KIT ......you can however post on the latest upgrade from shit knife to super duper fuck off knife, I find there are still loads of stuff I need ......the reason for the quality of the site going down hill to my view ......once you have replied to fred ....a newbie with the same reply you posted 27 times before things tend to get a bit stale, not that you do not understand freds question or want to help, people get fed up that's all, if I post something that I feel you should know about I do it out of a passion for the subject matter........and not to piss off SD......the only reason I am still here is there are still some good posts and I can learn some real good stuff, but these are very few and far between of late, as for you SD you have the site you wanted......no need to check on loose cannons they have crashed though the bowrails anyway.....this will take up a bit less of your time sorting out shit you have complained about....I have no doubts this does indeed take up your time that could be spent with your family. All I would say to stifle debate that members are concerned about , the result is what we are witnessing with the site NOW just my view.
13 February 2014, 10:17, (This post was last modified: 13 February 2014, 10:18 by BeardyMan.)
(12 February 2014, 20:33)NorthernRaider Wrote: The forum has now slowed to an absolute crawl, but its a mute point because every thread that gets even remotely interesting gets closed down. I'm sick of being treated like a child.

Stop acting like one then...

Everything working fine here SD
13 February 2014, 10:59,
All working fine here all day yesterday SD

Only slow downs were due to problems at my ISP.

By the way, SS makes some good points. I agree with him.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

26 April 2014, 13:02,
Across the pond here the forum loads OK and there are no technical issues. I try to appreciate the UK focus of the site and read mostly to get a different perspective and to glean what is applicable here. I try to reserve my posting until I have had a chance to consider whether my US-based perspective is relevant and of general interest to a mostly UK readership. Our situations are quite different. It makes me appreciate home, but also serves as a "head's up" regarding the direction US society seems to be heading. I surely do not I like it. My ancestors came here centuries ago because of their distrust of authority. Middle America, starts at the Allegheny front, and those in "flyover" county distrust the effete eastern liberal establishment and the dependent welfare class who are viewed as the rising Communist Proletariat which has taken over control the Democrat party, exploiting class warfare. As our middle class being destroyed, the rich get richer, and the natives become more restless.

As government becomes increasingly more intrusive it is inadequate to attempt to be "Joe Sixpack" and simply melt into the crowd at Walmart anymore.... George Orwell's 1984 didn't come into fruitition until 2014, but it is here. In the suburbs close to the Beltway I felt increasingly like Harry Brown. Moving out to the country I have perhaps delayed the process a few years, but the heavy hand of the Federal government is reaching here as well. Obama's energy policies have destroyed the economy of West Virginia.

Time to stop whining and load more ammunition!!!!

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
26 April 2014, 16:52,
Chrales, This is an old post. I think the issues are gone now but I'm going to close this thread so if there are issues we can create a new one for that.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin