Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Review: Crosman Ratcatcher Air Rifle
27 March 2014, 17:42,
RE: Review: Crosman Ratcatcher Air Rifle
yep, urban populations tend to do that, nosey buggers aren't they? could even get the armed response unit on your doorstep!!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 March 2014, 17:52,
(27 March 2014, 17:42)bigpaul Wrote: yep, urban populations tend to do that, nosey buggers aren't they? could even get the armed response unit on your doorstep!!Big GrinBig Grin

Yup, they are indeed nosey - well, one of the neighbours anyway.
Had the same thing in Cornwall though, people complaining cause I was firing crossbows in the garden (it wasn't even their garden!)

Hopefully no armed response unit will be turning up!
27 March 2014, 17:54,
surprised about the Cornish thing-they MUST have been incomers!!Big GrinBig Grin mind you the Cornish can be a funny lot-my 2nd wife was Cornish!!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
27 March 2014, 18:05,
(27 March 2014, 17:54)bigpaul Wrote: surprised about the Cornish thing-they MUST have been incomers!!Big GrinBig Grin mind you the Cornish can be a funny lot-my 2nd wife was Cornish!!

Oh I don't know, some of the old Devonians my family included) are some of the nosiest buggers you'll meet and it really gets on my nerves. I really really hate nosey parkers Wink
27 March 2014, 18:10,
I just HATE neighbours, if I had the money we wouldn't have any neighbours!Big Grin
27 March 2014, 22:11,
That's what silencers are for mate. My neighbours hear a sudden plink sound, then wonder why something is spinning around, bright and orange in the garden. They don't see me shooting out of the bedroom window, using my bed as a sniping mat, to take prone shots.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
28 March 2014, 12:43,
Unfortunately I can't fit a silencer to this one. But that means I should be allowed to buy one that will take a silencer Smile
28 March 2014, 19:36,
Its not funny having the armed response team advancing across the field toward you with gun's raised....i had a tresspasser would you believe phone the police and tell them a gunman was out openly brandishing a gun.....i saw this guy walking across the field about a 100m distant , he waved at me and shouted something, i waved back and carried on about my business, 15 min's later 4 armed bobbies start advancing toward me from the main road about 200m away, i dropped the mag took the bolt out placed the rifle on the ground and stepped smartly away from it....the guy who complained was lost and tresspassing as there are no footpaths or rights of way on the land i was shooting on.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
31 March 2014, 10:18,
(28 March 2014, 19:36)Midnitemo Wrote: Its not funny having the armed response team advancing across the field toward you with gun's raised....i had a tresspasser would you believe phone the police and tell them a gunman was out openly brandishing a gun.....i saw this guy walking across the field about a 100m distant , he waved at me and shouted something, i waved back and carried on about my business, 15 min's later 4 armed bobbies start advancing toward me from the main road about 200m away, i dropped the mag took the bolt out placed the rifle on the ground and stepped smartly away from it....the guy who complained was lost and tresspassing as there are no footpaths or rights of way on the land i was shooting on.

Yeah, I had 6 of them storm the pub I was running a few years back. Someone had called the police cause there was a fight outside - people bashing each other with bits of wood. Then about 20 minutes after the fight had stopped these fuckers burst in screaming at everyone.
They're very selfish these armed response officers, they all have 2 guns, and wouldn't even let me borrow one...
31 March 2014, 12:03,
(31 March 2014, 10:18)BeardyMan Wrote: They're very selfish these armed response officers, they all have 2 guns, and wouldn't even let me borrow one...

And they say we live in a democracy!
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin