Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Violence sweeping Nordic countries
6 January 2012, 11:45, (This post was last modified: 6 January 2012, 11:46 by Skean Dhude.)
RE: Violence sweeping Nordic countries
That time is fast approaching and is called 2012.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
6 January 2012, 18:26,
I get up for work at 5.30am, five days a week, I work outside in the cold winters and hot summers and get home about 5pm every night. I pay my taxes on time and keep my head down.
Recently I have become aware that a couple of people I know are lying to the benefits people about who is living in their house (they claim living allowance but have a secret lodger ) What would you do? Keep quiet or drop 'em in it?
There's no Justice, There's Just Us.

6 January 2012, 19:09,
(6 January 2012, 18:26)Reality Jones Wrote: I get up for work at 5.30am, five days a week, I work outside in the cold winters and hot summers and get home about 5pm every night. I pay my taxes on time and keep my head down.
Recently I have become aware that a couple of people I know are lying to the benefits people about who is living in their house (they claim living allowance but have a secret lodger ) What would you do? Keep quiet or drop 'em in it?

Report them, its not dropping them in it, its them taking a chunk of your taxes. If we got rid of the welfare state and only paid funds to the genuine claiments income tax would only be 15% in the UK.

6 January 2012, 19:27,
dont you believe it, the govt would just waste your taxes on something else, remember the govt has NO money of its own, it all comes from the taxpayer.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.