Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is he right.
10 October 2014, 18:12,
RE: is he right.
(10 October 2014, 18:00)Devonian Wrote: I've not seen any of this that is any different to what has happened under any other government.

that's the whole point Dev me old mucker, they ARE all the same, we want something different than what went before(well I do), lets break the mould and start afresh. we need to "stiffen our sinews" and not be afraid to take a leap into the unknown, if we don't NOTHING will change and it'll be just the same, nothing will change, oh yes, the odd tweak here and there to keep "the masses" just short of revolting so all the MP's can keep getting their fat salaries, then when they retire from office they can get a job in the Lords or in the EU or like Tony B. Liar(remember that little war criminal?) get paid lots for "speaking tours" or for being a "peace envoy"..thats the biggest joke of all...but I'm not laughing.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 October 2014, 18:18,
Im not talking about labour and there shit way to run things ,I was talking about the torys starving ex british armys boys and the torys making the rich richer ,and the torys killing ill people because of the money being cut ,that I may add NR most of them have worked bloody hard and long to get
just read alas Babylon ,so im going to get more salt!!!!
10 October 2014, 18:47, (This post was last modified: 10 October 2014, 18:49 by NorthernRaider.)
Barney IF the money is being cut is because LABOUR wasted it all, Yes the tories make the rich richer but they also create the wealth to pay the lavish pensions for most of the public sector, I don't consider the tories any better than Labour and the Lib Dems I simply find offensive and that is the problem for most people IE they no longer have any faith in the useless, corrupt failed big three parties, it is time for a complete change, I don't KNOW if UKIP is the answer, I don't know if they can fix things, I do know they cannot make things any worse than what the Lib Lab Cons are doing.

I want a party that will make being part of the welfare state or NHS optional, people should have the right to opt out of the state system and make provision for themselves.

UKIP is a scary proposition but it does appeal to good decent ordinary folks from all walks of life, its time they were given a chance, hell as I keep saying they can not do any worse than the big three.

10 October 2014, 19:54,
If I thought UKIP could succeed I'd maybe vote for them but I don't I only see them putting Labour in as a by product of splitting the right vote ... where I live in Merseyside is red through and through so my vote is wasted anyway.... if the unthinkable did happen can you imagine 320 new MP's turning up on there first day without a clue...little lost lambs , it would be a farce , three to six month's wasted whilst they figure out the procedures.
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!
10 October 2014, 19:55,
Well like I have said.....VOTE UKIP ! Cons , lab and dib dab you think you have a choice ? You are wrong soo what makes me so right........what have you got to loose ? .....sweet FA .....all my life I was stupid enough to think I had a choice....after forty odd years of voting F ... all changes same old same old , the illusion is finally up ....and yes I think I am more than intelligent and way above average....all chapps could talk about this morning was if you vote UKIP labour could be the winner .....no mention of tory policies and how great things are going f..,king looser tw..t is this really the best tories can offer us DO ME A F..KING FAVOUR...did I mention I am voting UKIP !
10 October 2014, 20:20,
It really very refreshing to read carefully considered opinions and honestly held opinions that are welcomingly common on this thread , nice one Barney, Mo, BP, SS, Dev etc thank god for democracy.

10 October 2014, 21:16,
Well, one thing is for certain - things have got to change! The general public is fed up to the neck with lies and obfuscations by all parties. Someone needs to start listening and acting on what they hear. It is no good Cameron bleating that "he gets it" and then doing nothing about it ; people do not trust politicians any more (if they were daft enough to trust them in the first place). I don't know if Farage and his crew can dig this country out of the sewage pit it has sunk into, but for sure as hell the other parties are not doing to do it! Too many engrained habits and old loyalties. First thing though, we need to cut the ties with Europe. We left France, knowing that the writing was on the wall for Europe, and quite honestly it is going to tank. Best out of it.
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
11 October 2014, 09:17,
I think that is the main point, regarding Labour , Tory or Lib Dems, it does not matter if "they get it" or "are listening" etc etc the problem is they have lied and lied and failed at everything they touch no one believes or trusts them any more. Voting lib lab con is just wasting good votes because those three parties will never change.

11 October 2014, 16:24,
totally agree NR .... But how much shit do wehave to eat ? Before people get off their arses and even vote!.....no bloody wonder boris bought water cannons! ...austerity my arse......plates full of even more shit are coming down the track..but best of all nobody gives a f..k ...kick the lot out of office and start anew...and if our nigel turns out to be the same as the shower we have had to date.......what please tell me WHAT have we lost ? I think F all.
11 October 2014, 16:37,
If Nigel Farage does royally fuck it up which considering he or his party/MP's have no practical experience of governing a country the cost could be catastrophic....the country could fail with economic and social melt down ensuing , one or two of you are hoping for this so you can go of and play boy scouts in the woods but not me I have children and I'd prefer to keep the status quo or hopefully a bit of progress rather than gamble a new broom fekking it up(I see labour getting in as having pretty much the same effect just over a longer timescale)
Nothing is fool proof for a sufficiently talented fool!!!!