Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Main Site back up
7 November 2014, 13:39,
RE: Main Site back up
PING DEVONIAN or the MODS

BP E mailed me to say for some reason his account is locked out and he cannot log in, can you help him.

7 November 2014, 13:54,
He's not banned or blocked etc and there are no restrictions on his account - he's probably put in the wrong password when logging in??

That's not something the Mod's can deal, SD would need to resolve that one if he still can't get in....
7 November 2014, 15:31,
Still got problems, if I am on the forum and I click on the SUK MAIN icon to take me to the HOME PAGE it either TIMES OUT or takes in EXCESS of 70 seconds before it goes there.

8 November 2014, 00:04,
No problems to report from a wet and windy Norfolk - main site readily accessible and forum jogging along quite nicely. Looking forward to the archives return.
8 November 2014, 20:37,
Be updating the archive code and bringing it back online on the weekend of the 15th if there are no issues detected before then.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
9 November 2014, 23:00,
been getting this message for a while tonight

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
@21.33 hours

9 November 2014, 23:16,
(9 November 2014, 23:00)NorthernRaider Wrote: been getting this message for a while tonight

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
@21.33 hours

same here, Error 503 - Service not Available
10 November 2014, 17:22,
Well it seems that GoDaddy's professional service is not able to handle a Wordpress site and a MyBB forum on the same package.

Lucky I have the higher level package or it wouldn't be able to handle one of the sites.

I think I'll move the forum to another ISP and see if GoDaddy can handle a whole Wordpress site.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
10 November 2014, 18:56,
alright you lot, look out, I'm back!!Big Grin using the wrong password wasn't I?Tongue have to write these blooming things down, I've got a memory like a sieve!!Big GrinBig Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
10 November 2014, 19:16,
Silly old senile git Smile