Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
big bro [old bill] is watching you.
17 November 2015, 22:39,
big bro [old bill] is watching you.
british lady speaks her mind on paris terror attack and gets nicked , so folks watch your step .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...first.html
Survive the jive (youtube )
18 November 2015, 20:39,
RE: big bro [old bill] is watching you.
Not speaks her mind, bans people from her business based purely on their religious beliefs. There's a difference.
18 November 2015, 21:23,
sorry missed that bit.....Wink
Survive the jive (youtube )
19 November 2015, 00:04,
IIRC - shops used to have signs saying "We reserve the right to refuse service"
19 November 2015, 09:44,
in the 50s there were signs on guest house doors "no blacks or Irish", wouldn't be pc these days.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
19 November 2015, 12:07,
Yes RS, but doing it based purely on discriminatory reasons, it's illegal. Think of all the bars that used to refuse service to people because they lacked a penis. Or businesses who refused you service based purely on your sexuality (there was a B&B recently sued for refusing to accommodate two gay men). Is it also ok to discriminate in this way?
19 November 2015, 15:33,
Rob

Yes - it is OK to discriminate in any way you choose. Man is a discriminatory animal.
We select between things. It may be silly to discriminate in certain ways but if I dont want to serve a woman a drink at the bar or to bake a cake for a homosexual 'wedding' then that should my choice
19 November 2015, 15:41,
I once got accused of being discriminatory by a Trade union shop stupid for guess what?

Objecting to CLOSED SHOP WORK practices the ultimate in discrimination. Ah the joys of living in a totally screwed up society!!!

19 November 2015, 16:28, (This post was last modified: 19 November 2015, 17:21 by River Song.)
NR it's comes as no surprise that someone accused you of discrimination.

RS you're right, people can discriminate if they want, but they shouldn't complain if their behaviour gets them arrested for breaking the law. As you said, it's upto them & they decided it.

Me personally, I think the shop owner is a [edited RS - unacceptable language]. So are all racists & homophobes. And as previously stated, it's obviously my choice to have that opinion & I should be free to have it.

Btw, what was the "wedding" reference? I mentioned a B&B so am unfamiliar with your reference.

Ah yes. Just googled. The homophobic bible bashing bakers. Hopefully they've gone bust by now.
19 November 2015, 16:39,
The B&B in question was in Cornwall and was run by a devout Christian couple, they have now gone out of business because a gay couple couldn't take NO for an answer.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.