Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting food article from CA in the DM
16 December 2015, 22:46,
Interesting food article from CA in the DM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...e-all.html

17 December 2015, 11:28,
RE: Interesting food article from CA in the DM
eating tinned fruit and veg is obviously better than eating NO fruit and veg at all, but only just, because of the "additives".
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
17 December 2015, 19:04,
Tinned Peaches BP---I love em mate.
17 December 2015, 19:36,
Another stating the bleeding obvious. I need some funding to work out why my drink stays in a cup and doesn't float away. About £100K should do it. For this year anyway.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
18 December 2015, 09:42,
well, the article is aimed at the sheeple and non prepping types, those people that haven't got a clue in the first place, fresh food is always best but these people cannot cook properly and their idea of "cooking" is to nuke it in a microwave for 3 minutes, so it has to be explained to them in words of one syllable.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
18 December 2015, 09:46,
what's a microwave?
18 December 2015, 09:49,
what I warm my pasty up in(and that's all I use it for).