Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Poor sent by DWP to Charities
20 September 2011, 19:34,
Poor sent by DWP to Charities
Jobcentres to send poor and hungry to charity food banks

Found this on another site. Don’t know if you have seen it, but thought you should.

(Transferred from main site)
20 September 2011, 19:35,
RE: Poor sent by DWP to Charities
So much for my NI contributions then. Hope I don’t need to call on this.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
20 September 2011, 19:38,
Isn’t that number 100,000 a little low? I mean with over 51 million in GB seems that is rather low? I think that it is probably worse than they are letting out. In fact if it was mentioned at all seems to point to being more serious.
20 September 2011, 19:44,
I would guess that is how many single people there are on benefits who are living from day to day. Families, with feral children, will be fine. Children are protected. Others who are in social housing will also be fine. No outgoings.

Next year though, with slavery coming in, tax takes dwindling and the government getting tough on hangers on it will be much different. Charities are in for a rough ride.
Skean Dhude
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
22 September 2011, 08:29,
and it is not just the UK now.

EU Food for Free programme to stop helping millions of poor peopla

Somehow I can see many coming our way. Open borders, for incoming anyway, and free social.
Skean Dhude