Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Survival trip to Forest of Dean!
4 June 2017, 19:25,
RE: Survival trip to Forest of Dean!
thats funny
16 August 2018, 07:34,
(12 April 2017, 03:36)Mortblanc Wrote: If you note the date and the number of posts you might conclude that the poor soul died out there and never made it back to do another post or report on his "fun"!

Be careful out there, there are things that go bump in the night and folks are never seen again!

Dude, are you serious or joking? And is it really (I mean, legally) illegal to camp there? A couple of my friends are planning to go camping there.
29 August 2018, 11:24,
Its essentially unlawful to camp in the FOD, a lot of Rangers there who will move you on.

There are wild Boar and Deer there however you can't chase them.

Your most logical option is to join a bushcraft discussion and get along to camps and meet individuals. Many have authorization to chase and trap any semblance of Rabbit and to search on private land and you'll enhance your range of abilities.
My list of Legal steroids GNC
25 August 2021, 15:34,
PatriciaBrowns Wrote: Its essentially unlawful to camp in the FOD, a lot of Rangers there who will move you on.

There are wild Boar and Deer there however you can't chase them.

Your most logical option is to join a bushcraft discussion and get along to camps and meet individuals. Many have authorization to chase and trap any semblance of Rabbit and to search on private land and you'll enhance your range of abilities.

You're not going to get caught camping. And even if you did, they'd just ask you to leave. I believe the rule is different in Scotland however, you're allowed to camp anywhere as long as it's 100 meters or more away from a road, so that might be worth looking into if you don't want the risk.
15 September 2021, 14:51,
Man, would you say you are not kidding or kidding? Also, is it truly (I mean, legitimately) unlawful to camp there? Two or three my companions are intending to go setting up camp there.
16 September 2021, 11:22,
depends what your doing, one person or a couple in a tent shouldnt get any hassle, especially if you dont make any mess and take your trash home afterwards.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
12 June 2023, 15:20,
(16 September 2021, 11:22)bigpaul Wrote: depends what your doing, one person or a couple in a tent shouldnt get any hassle, especially if you dont make any mess and take your trash home afterwards.

Yes you are right, I highly agreed with you that one who lives alone and have to do all the things alone so he has no time for other extra things.
13 June 2023, 09:10,
its the ones who trash the place that gives everyone else a bad name.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
13 June 2023, 15:07,
(12 June 2023, 15:20)LeenaHate Wrote:
(16 September 2021, 11:22)bigpaul Wrote: depends what your doing, one person or a couple in a tent shouldnt get any hassle, especially if you dont make any mess and take your trash home afterwards.

Yes you are right, I highly agreed with you that one who lives alone and have to do all the things alone so he has no time for other extra things.
not what I said, a camping trip is not the same as living alone.