Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Caca-Cola
30 March 2017, 16:08,
Tongue  Caca-Cola
Caca-Cola: Human poop found in cans at Northern Ireland Coke plant
posted by Nick VaVerka -

Police in Ireland have launched an investigation after human waste was found in a shipment of drinks at a Coca-Cola plant in Lisburn, Ireland.

A container of cans arriving from Germany had clogged up the machines. That's when workers discovered a number of them were filled with poop.

A source told The Belfast Telegraph:

"It was absolutely horrible, and the machines had to be turned off for about 15 hours to be cleaned. It was unusual because normally the cans come from somewhere else in the UK, but this time they apparently came from Germany. The rumour is that some poor immigrants could have made that long journey in the lorry and that in their desperation were forced to use the cans instead of a toilet. It's really shocking - and beyond the shock of finding something pretty disgusting in the cans is the thought there could have been poor people in that situation. And if they did make that journey, where are they now?"

A statement from the Lisburn plant said:

"We are aware of an incident involving empty cans at our plant in Knockmore Hill, Lisburn. We are treating this matter extremely seriously and are conducting a thorough investigation in co-operation with the PSNI. The problem was identified immediately through our robust quality procedures and all of the product from the affected production was immediately impounded and will not be sold. This is an isolated incident and does not affect any products currently on sale."

Can you imagine being a detective, and you get assigned to be on the Great Poo Can Crisis of Northern Ireland?

Now that's a mystery to be solved!

Meanwhile our drinks here are fine, so crack open a nice cold coke!

Read more at The Belfast Telegraph.

Read more: http://kfiam640.iheart.com/onair/john-an...z4cp1VZvPn
If at first you don't secede, try, try again!
30 March 2017, 16:21,
RE: Caca-Cola
I do not drink the stuff nor any in my family and after this i doubt anyone in the UK will ...except the sheeple JP
30 March 2017, 17:21,
To be safe, only drink the disgusting stuff with a very large splash Rum, kill off those jimmy germs Smile
ATB
Harry
30 March 2017, 17:48,
I love the stuff. I don't buy it in cans since I am a bulk purchaser. I get the big 2L bottles and consume one a day.

Glad you guys do not like it, leaves more for me. Seems you never have liked it much, not having a cold drink culture.

But then I an a southern resident, born and bred, and embrace many cold libations you folks can not seem to cope with such as iced tea with lemon and teas with fruit juices added. We have a wonderful drink called "Peach tea" which is very good with ice floating in it.

In turn we do not have many of the drinks you folks grew up on, such as squash.
30 March 2017, 18:54,
Never drink the disgusting stuff. Yuck. Now a nice glass of chilled wine, or a G&T......
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
30 March 2017, 23:57,
G&T is a drink not fit for human consumption.

and to say you like it is confirmation of something, I don't know what, but something!

Probably that if you like G&T there is no other food or drink on the planet that you could not force down and live another day in a survival situation.
31 March 2017, 09:32,
So these poor immigrants pooped in cans and it wasn't noticed that the boxes were opened and cans contaminated? Sounds unlikely to me I think it is more likely a german production line worker introduced dog poo to the process as a statement for the UK.

Seems to me that the UK needs to remove that plant from our list of suppliers.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
31 March 2017, 10:24,
G&T ....is indeed a statement MB ...we have excepted our superior taste for all things excellent here in the UK for centuries and continue to develop even more exciting drinks ....its true former colonies get a bit pissed about this ..and have to put up with lessor offerings with no real substance and are compelled to drink rubbish .......we feel and understand your pain ....you poor buggers.
31 March 2017, 15:58,
Is American beer/lager still no stronger than cats pee?
ATB
Harry
31 March 2017, 16:05,
Not sure ....i think Cola is stronger piss