Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brexit no deal
19 January 2021, 00:02,
RE: Brexit no deal
(3 January 2021, 11:58)Skean Dhude Wrote: No. We are out there are a few ties that our traitorous politicians put in because they still support the EU but we can replace them over time and we are still significantly better off.

Now we need to sort out the traitors in this country. Starting with the politicians.

How is that going? We need to be doing the same thing here, but TPTB are well into executing the Communist playbook.

I'm investing in Bog Roll futures myself as it is going to start getting pretty deep around here in a few days.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
30 January 2021, 20:50,
(2 January 2021, 16:00)Skean Dhude Wrote: No. We are out there are a few ties that our traitorous politicians put in because they still support the EU but we can replace them over time and we are still significantly better off.
Now we need to sort out the traitors in this country. Starting with the politicians.

Yay, Teddy's wise words apply to all contries at all times..Smile

[Image: gun-aaa-Theodore-Roosevelt.jpg]
31 January 2021, 14:33,
Charles, How quickly the US turned into a banana republic surprised me. Now they have control they will entrench their systems so that the US will never be the same again and voting won't fix it. I see a civil war looming.

Over here it is pretty much the same. May elections cancelled and our London mayor has bought some Dominion machines now he has seen them demonstrated.

Only thing is we don't have the guns so we will end up like Russia.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
1 February 2021, 18:42,
(3 January 2021, 11:58)Skean Dhude Wrote: No. We are out there are a few ties that our traitorous politicians put in because they still support the EU but we can replace them over time and we are still significantly better off.

Problem is, huge numbers of people vote for the traitorous politicians, so those people are just as much to blame for voting them into power..

[Image: obi-wan.jpg]
2 February 2021, 12:06,
what do you suggest Mick? that is the only system we have for electing governments, unless your suggesting a revolution maybe?
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 February 2021, 03:45,
(2 February 2021, 12:06)bigpaul Wrote: what do you suggest Mick? that is the only system we have for electing governments, unless your suggesting a revolution maybe?

The voting system is good because it means the majority of the people themselves vote for who they want to govern them.
But the problem is that the majority might be just as stupid as the politicians they vote for..Smile
My own politics are strong right-wing patriotic christian, I vote UKIP because they seem more sensible than the other parties.
PS- it was a bad move by Farage deserting them because now UKIP are like a ship without a rudder.
8 February 2021, 10:33,
I voted UKIP a couple of times but they are pretty much dead in the water these days.
myself I'm a right wing Patriot but not a Christian I'm a Pagan.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
8 February 2021, 13:28,
(8 February 2021, 10:33)bigpaul Wrote: I voted UKIP a couple of times but they are pretty much dead in the water these days.
myself I'm a right wing Patriot but not a Christian I'm a Pagan.

Good for you mate, I've had a soft spot for pagans after they burned Edward Woodward in a Wicker Man, he thoroughy deserved it for his bad acting.
Nic Cage deserved it too in the remake for squashing a bumblebee on the pub bar.
Below, in the original, Christopher Lee presents a young boy to the landlords daughter so she can teach him all about the birds and bees.
No doubt the scene offended some religious crackpots but personally I think he was a lucky little f*****.

[Image: Wicker-Man-73-800.jpg]
8 February 2021, 14:07,
you seem to base all your "survival" on films, not a solid base for any kind of surviving.
as a Pagan I'm into all things rural, natural remedies, it also helps to have a wife who is a life long countrywoman-which is why I left Plymouth over 20 years ago- and is also a trained herbalist.
8 February 2021, 14:18,
(8 February 2021, 14:07)bigpaul Wrote: you seem to base all your "survival" on films, not a solid base for any kind of surviving.
as a Pagan I'm into all things rural, natural remedies, it also helps to have a wife who is a life long countrywoman-which is why I left Plymouth over 20 years ago- and is also a trained herbalist.

I hear pagan women like to tie ribbons round maypoles and prance round them naked at midnight. They can certainly tie ribbons to my maypole and prance round it any time they like.
Bring her to the Hall and we won't have to rely on books like this one-

[Image: medicines-herbal.png]