Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's with the hair?
5 January 2021, 01:20,
What's with the hair?
This is a comic post so don't anyone get bent out of shape, I mean no ill of any political leaning, but I have been wondering something for quite a while.

Is Borris Johnson short sighted? Does he not own a mirror? Did he lose his comb and no one bought him another?

The man gets up in the morning, shaves, dresses and then walks out the door without the most rudimentary application of comb or hair brush.

Who failed to teach this grown man to care for himself? Was it his mother, father or the boarding school he attended?

Now having taught at a boarding school for many years I do know that we used to stress personal grooming and he would have never been allowed into the cafeteria for a meal in the condition he presents himself in on every occasion I have ever seen him. We would have marched him up to the barber and had him shorn properly!

He scrubs, brushes, wears a suit and tie, but uses his unkept hair to shoot society the finger? What a half hearted attempt! It just makes him look like his lunch is short a bag of crisps.

Now my own hair is not attractive, and there is not much of it, so I do the world the favor of removing it completely. Could Borris look any worse bald than he does now? Churchill was bald, prince Edward is bald, Prince William is getting there rapidly along with one out of every three men in the western world.
5 January 2021, 03:47,
RE: What's with the hair?
(5 January 2021, 01:20)Mortblanc Wrote: This is a comic post so don't anyone get bent out of shape, I mean no ill of any political leaning, but I have been wondering something for quite a while.

Is Borris Johnson short sighted? Does he not own a mirror? ...
Now having taught at a boarding school for many years I do know that we stress personal grooming and he would have never been allowed into the cafeteria for a meal in the condition he presents himself in on every occasion I have ever seen him. We would have marched him up to the barber and had him shorn properly!

A good candidate for a "high and tight" aka Marine Corps "right".

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA
5 January 2021, 15:56,
I think he fancies himself as an old Roman emperor, but his hair isn't latin wavy enough, so it comes out more Stan Laurel rather than Julius Ceasar.
12 January 2021, 15:40,
Wink  RE: What's with the hair?
Mooooort!!! you old bugger, good to see your still with us.
30 January 2021, 22:06,
Speaking of hair, my mother used to send me round the bend when I was a kid because every time I went out she'd say "Comb your hair, it's sticking up on top like a cockatoo, what will people think?"
(Perhaps poor Boris suffers from the same problem?)
Even now, 50-odd years later I still catch myself looking sideways at my reflection in shop windows to see if it's still sticking up.