Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How bad is it over there in the USA
18 February 2021, 16:37,
RE: How bad is it over there in the USA
I just do not believe that Donny is done with the stitch up ! There is more to come out I have no doubts on that , we ain’t seen anything yet .....it’s anything but over ......it’s amazing you hardly here Trump mentioned since the fraud .....and Biden even less ....looks like the back room boys got what they needed even if they have to prod him with a piece of stick to wake him up ......you can tell it’s bad , people been steeling puppies ....yep kidnapping and reselling or demanding ransoms for their safe return , over here in the UK ....investigations have led all the way back to trump and it looks like we are about to request ...no ..demand he comes here to the UK to help with further enquiries .....Doris is calling for a Cobra meeting about the special relationship and said ....he is jolly well cross with events......myself I think it’s all been trumped up .

Messages In This Thread
RE: How bad is it over there in the USA - by Mortblanc - 17 February 2021, 17:43
RE: How bad is it over there in the USA - by Mortblanc - 17 February 2021, 23:11
RE: How bad is it over there in the USA - by Straight Shooter - 18 February 2021, 16:37
RE: How bad is it over there in the USA - by Pete Grey - 18 February 2021, 17:52