Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Firearms, Range shooting and Airsoft?..
19 February 2013, 21:31, (This post was last modified: 19 February 2013, 21:34 by HideandSeek.)
RE: Firearms, Range shooting and Airsoft?..
(19 February 2013, 21:29)Metroyeti Wrote: Grew up playing rambo in the woods and shooting bb guns, not fired a real gun since I was in the cadets. I own a recurve bow and a air pistol, prefer archery to the pistol. Also got a few catapults.

Bit of a weird question, What is the effective range of your bow?

(19 February 2013, 21:14)Highlander Wrote: The second amendment has its good points and bad,... but it doesn't matter either way, its now their right to bear arms,..and it will take a lot to change it,...if ever,.. am I jealous?, am I hell, there is more to life than beans n bullets.

I haven't gone to a rifle range since I was in the Army,.. but I have been known to do a little stalking

I have never done airsoft so cant really comment on it

I believe the 2nd amendment is great when it comes to defending your family or household. For a good example, look at the farmer a few years ago that shot the two burglar's, wasn't he charged for defending his land?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Firearms, Range shooting and Airsoft?.. - by HideandSeek - 19 February 2013, 21:31