Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
contagion and social distancing.
4 March 2013, 13:58,
RE: contagion and social distancing.
[quote='Digger' pid='48267' dateline='1362399104')

Maybe not. City sheeple view of the countryside is driven by the warm friendly and sanitised visions they get from TV. Those with the means and wherewithal to see that something needs to be done, will certainly head for the countryside, thinking they will have a warm welcome, that it is full of food, and littered with quaint little cottages that are just waiting for them.
[/quote]

What "emmerdale" you mean!Tongue and the "quaint little cottages" are all on my resourses map. the nearest cities to me are 30 and 40 miles away, between me and both cities is Dartmoor and many large towns where any refugees will be picked off very quickly by the inhabitants. thats if the sheeple have any fuel for their vehicles....as we all know sheeple let their tanks run dry before they fill up so that is doubtful, any average sheeple walking wont get further than 10 or 15 miles max before they collapse.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.

Messages In This Thread
contagion and social distancing. - by bigpaul - 2 March 2013, 12:46
RE: contagion and social distancing. - by Digger - 4 March 2013, 13:11
RE: contagion and social distancing. - by bigpaul - 4 March 2013, 13:58