Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice on the best weapons.
13 May 2013, 23:14,
RE: Need advice on the best weapons.
All `weapons`, are tools, it depends on what job you need to do with them either for defense or hunting,... you need a knife as standard anyway, so we can take that one from your list.

Crossbow, if you are talking about the full powered type, then with the right bolt, these are great for hunting, I have a full powered 180lb Jaguar crossbow, and broadhead bolts

Pistol crossbow, [ I know its not on your list ] quiet accurate probably a deterrent so useful as a defense tool, my wife finds them very easy to use

Air rifle, good tool for small game hunting, quiet, I would suggest a springer, as loading a gas air rifle will be impossible after tshtf, I have the Stoeger x20 in .22, although its a heavier rifle than many, but still recommended
........remember that .22 hits harder, but .177 doesnt hit as hard, but can be more accurate on longer shots

Air pistol, not worth bothering with after shtf because you will not have the means to re-charge after your gas runs out,.... although if you have several charges ready, you will for a time have the ability to fire shots in quick sucession, so might be used as a defense weapon
A major part of survival is invisibility.

Messages In This Thread
Need advice on the best weapons. - by Mooski88 - 13 May 2013, 22:56
RE: Need advice on the best weapons. - by Highlander - 13 May 2013, 23:14