Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Unintended consequences of mass migration into EU
18 October 2015, 18:11,
RE: Unintended consequences of mass migration into EU
All the examples you site are all valid and very real NR how can we mitigate to local and national effects ? not much i fear ...we would be contravening some human rights law ....enforced by some twat in Brussels , I would pose the question of WHY this is allowed to take place...does it make ANY sense to most ordinary folk that these people appear to get every advantage over the likes of most ENGLISH nationals ...not only that but legally and with full consent of the GOV ...any GOV...in other words ...it,s done by DESIGN and planned....it would have to be to make any sense at all....to me at least, so who wins ? who looses ? who is really responsible for the Action plan which will cause a reaction..ponder on the instigators and the why? rather than the reaction to the problem they give us for us to solve...all the while they will be planning even more stuff for us to deal with...this is my view.... and how i see it...my reply in no way means to derail this thread !

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unintended consequences of mass migration into EU - by Straight Shooter - 18 October 2015, 18:11