Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
America, richest nation on earth, coming soon to a UK city near you
14 February 2012, 15:49, (This post was last modified: 14 February 2012, 15:56 by mikebratcher69.)
RE: America, richest nation on earth, coming soon to a UK city near you
I think the goverment here is trying to put off whats happened in the u.s. whether theyll be successfull who knows, maybe by some fluke they can pull it off but I doubt it. Not from a government that thinks its ok to have such a low minimum wage. Like I said in previous posts, at times me and the wife were working in decent jobs and we had to scrimp and scrape for things sometimes down to pennies seriously. then theres the employers thatd rather employ foreiners at half the wage rate so they save money and amazingly I bet half of them arent legal as well.
The world unfortunatly is in shit state order, sliding inexorably towards its doom, with the sheeple clapping and whistling watching big brother, corrie and emmerdale pissed up shoving take away down its neck. Preppers have noticed the slide and are trying to claw their way off the slippery slope to firm ground. Its a real shame when children suffer, but I heard one kid in the video say their mommy's cant feed them buts having another baby!!! WTF!!! I'd cut my own legs off to feed my kids. They did the same in africa "were starving" stop having fuc*ing kids then if you cant feed yourself. Thats America the richest nation possibly in the world... well maybe not now... watch greece folks thats the one to watch for the anarchy that'll happen here soon...
When I was little we lived in the fens of lincolnshire, late 70's early 80's. my dad was often out of work and therefore food was scarce, I never noticed or remembered until recently how my mam had often times not eaten herself to feed me and my dad. he walked miles and miles a day trying to find work, if I didnt have enough food, every cat and dog in the neighbour hood would be gone to feed my kids. I'd shoplift till my kids wernt hungry. The video above is an example of what some call a conspiracy theory... I.E. make the sheeple need the government, let them starve and the government rides to the rescue, theyd sell there souls to obama for food im sure BEFORE theyd get up and forage and help themselves.
"Some say the end is near, some say we will see Armageddon soon...
I certainly hope we will, I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit."

Messages In This Thread
RE: America, richest nation on earth, coming soon to a UK city near you - by mikebratcher69 - 14 February 2012, 15:49