Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Read Me - Recent Complaints
5 November 2012, 12:44,
RE: Read Me - Recent Complaints
(5 November 2012, 12:16)Prepper1 Wrote:
(5 November 2012, 10:28)Lightspeed Wrote:
(5 November 2012, 09:39)NorthernRaider Wrote: I prefer the old adage of "if you cant take the heat stay out of the kitchen" I must be honest though if there are wusses who get offended by political rhetoric or contentious issues or criticism they would probably be better on UKP or P2S, but I agree people should not be attacked, abused or criticised because of their strongly held religous beliefs.

However I care greatly for SD and greatly respect his wisdom and guidance and I like this forum, So hopefully the offensive stuff will subdue, but I hope we can find a way of identifying the poor delicate easily offended souls so i can ignore them, Thats fair I believe.
So if anyone is of a delicate nature and offended by anything I post please have the decency to speak up about it and dont go running to SD, then if I know who I am offending I can ignore and everyone wins Yes?

I don't think any of the complaint was aimed at you personally NR.

There has certainly been a lot of Xenophobic BS spouted that I find distasteful, but have chosen to completely ignore. That's the sort of thing the forum should be mindful of.
I personally don't think talking about the blatant over immigration is xenophobic if that's what the complaints about...
I believe it is relevant to prepping because of the number they now let in we could face greater numbers of "problems" post shtf.
Would not the french moan and complain if 10's of thousands of English went to France and sat on benefits that honest workers found hard to get... AND because they were classed as homeless got pushed to the top of local authority housing lists AND got better housing than local people?
After all I live on what you'd term a rough council estate and there's no immigrants rehoused here, They are all in council subsidized private housing that gets fitted with all the latest mod cons for them.
My private house was a shit hole and the council didn't give a toss because I'm a white male.
My heating worked for 10 minutes then went off all day, the stairs were close to collapse etc...and the landlord who did nothing... foreign...would the council do anything about him? no...
How do foreigners come over here and get mortgages when normal folks can't because they don't make the credit grade?
My ex partners landlord is Nigerian... how'd he get credit to own three or more houses?
Preferential treatment by banks and government officials to foreigners no matter their nationality over their own citizens breeds and is the cause of xenophobia if it exists.
All most British citizens want is fair and equal treatment no matter the
colour of your skin or race, sex or religion.
Pulling your face and gripping about things doesn't make anybody racist, Don't you think foreigners complain, and call us?
Nobody gets on their back all the time and calls them racist because "oh no" the politically correct p.c. brigade would take offense.... and complain.
Have you seen the small press articles about Brixton in London where black women scream in the faces of white people on the bus and start ranting saying how much they hate white people etc...
How little press does that get? How much press does it get if a white person calls a foreigner? a damn site more.
Its called reverse racism that's allowed by the p.c. brigade because its o.k.
Just don't complain if your on the receiving end because then you'd be racist.

Prepper 1

I agree with you, talking about blatant over-immigration is not Xenophobic. Its a social issue when expressed in this way.

There are many wealthy Nigerians who can afford to invest in rental properties without resorting to loans. With no other information to go on, your statement about your ex partner’s Nigerian Landlord appears xenophobic as you are asking how he con borrow money simply because he is foreign.

How do foreigners come over here and get mortgages? Because its not being British of foreign that’s the issue, its about how much money is earned and how the financial institutions assess risk. I really find it hard to believe that banks give anyone preferential treatment.

However, I’m with you on government preference 100%. Government is spending the money earned in the UK. Government should spend this money to the greater benefit of the UK and the UK indigenous and contributing population.

You say that most UK citizens want fair treatment. Why should we want that. We should want unfair treatment by government, such that the preferential treatment should be toward us, and that non contributing new arrivals get least.

Re last part of your reply. I get your point. But racists and bigots come in all shapes and sizes. Government should deal with racism on an equal basis the whole population regardless of background.
72 de

Lightspeed
26-SUKer-17

26-TM-580

Messages In This Thread
Read Me - Recent Complaints - by Skean Dhude - 4 November 2012, 22:39
RE: Read Me - Recent Complaints - by NorthernRaider - 4 November 2012, 22:51
RE: Read Me - Recent Complaints - by Skean Dhude - 4 November 2012, 23:19
RE: Read Me - Recent Complaints - by NorthernRaider - 4 November 2012, 23:32
RE: Read Me - Recent Complaints - by Barneyboy - 6 November 2012, 10:20
RE: Read Me - Recent Complaints - by NorthernRaider - 6 November 2012, 10:35
RE: Read Me - Recent Complaints - by Scythe13 - 4 November 2012, 23:57