Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
when will they wake?
17 March 2013, 14:57,
when will they wake?
ive always had intrests in survival and manual skills which i put down to my grandad. he wasnt a survivalist to say but he knew some stuff and when i showed an interest i think he was more than happy to teach me.

but for a while i let that slide, i was to busy having fun or working to pay much interest in the world outside my immediate area and it hasnt been until maybe this last year that ive opened my eyes to how crap its becoming.
We are losing our lands to invaders, we have fighting and crime on our streets, everything is about trying to take money from us - its just tax and more tax - it would not surprise me to find the goverment introducing a clean air tax in the next few years, our goverment is corrupt, We live in a big brother state where if you say a few key words on the phone you will have the law kicking your door in, ''officials'' paying themselves reddiculous wages then complaining its is not enough while the people are slipping into poverty, we have ''smoke free zones'' so your forced into paying for fuel to be supplied instead of being able to collect your own and our bills our rising but our wages arnt and even then thats if you can actually get a job.

we all feel this happening, if we didnt we wouldnt be here but the real question is what will it take to fix it? The country currently feels like its being held together on hopes and dreams of ''dont worry it going to get better'' but in reality how long until it all comes crumbling down and the rich cant hide behind their money any more.

if its illegal for a man to fend for himself, how then can he be a man in his own right?
Winter is coming

Messages In This Thread
when will they wake? - by Hex - 17 March 2013, 14:57
RE: when will they wake? - by bigpaul - 17 March 2013, 15:08
RE: when will they wake? - by Hex - 17 March 2013, 15:19
RE: when will they wake? - by bigpaul - 17 March 2013, 15:23
RE: when will they wake? - by Hex - 17 March 2013, 15:36
RE: when will they wake? - by TheFalcon - 17 March 2013, 15:50
RE: when will they wake? - by Straight Shooter - 17 March 2013, 21:56