Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing a new local currency after an event
4 September 2011, 10:36, (This post was last modified: 4 September 2011, 10:37 by Skean Dhude.)
RE: Introducing a new local currency after an event
Grumpy,

That would mean the end of progress. Expensive items would be difficult to sell. I wouldn't be making a cart if I couldn't sell it. I won't be treating ill people if I don't get paid as if I don't get paid I don't eat. How much is treating someone for a cut hand worth? It takes 30 minutes or so to wash, clean and cover plus check ups. It is the same person so I only get what he sells which could be anything.

Although I can understand that you don't like money especially after what has happened over the last few years I just cannot see a way around it. So I'm looking for ideas for a new currency. What is it physically going to be and how do we introduce it. I said what I think in the article but I wanted other views.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introducing a new local currency after an event - by Skean Dhude - 4 September 2011, 10:36