Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best SHTF clothes question and discussion
26 May 2013, 09:41, (This post was last modified: 26 May 2013, 09:48 by RoadWarrior.)
RE: Best SHTF clothes question and discussion
deffo better we all don't dress the same as NR said, city/urban/rural or semi-rural....or we cud get stereotyped like our yank cousins ! I personally prefer jeans for work/going out on the piss....but at home/relaxing and doing stuff outside/walking/school run even... I prefer camo...this being used/ex german army flectarn trousers.....when washed they dry a hell of a lot quicker than denim and are high quality stitched/seams etc....boot wise I wear steely DMs scuffed to death now or if im out walking got some karrimor goretex black leather boots,my mates in the RN marines so ive been giving him a shopping list but so far the new wool socks he got me are great(how sad is that ...socks=great !) ,usually wear band t shirts as in punk or heavy metal....this way it looks normal ...a bit fashionable dare I say ....usually wear a baseball hat or wool hat as im "folically challenged..by choice !! usually a zip up fleece top..green or grey...and a snorkel type waterproof short jacket with loadsa pockets in black ...with zip off fake fur bit round the hood part (that I singed recently when I had a big fire going in the garden ..lol) I don't even stand out where I live either.

these would be my SHTF clothes ...to get back to the thread...I wear these most days so I would only change a few things ...got long sleeved ex army tops too very tight fitting and can wear t shirts on top of these too.....also when out walking atup harians wall last month it was lashing down so put my german goretex parker ontop of the snorkel jackey ..fits spot on too ...dry as a bone ....well made stuff this ex army stuff is .!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Best SHTF clothes question and discussion - by RoadWarrior - 26 May 2013, 09:41