Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
FENIX TA 20TACTICAL TORCH REVIEW
6 June 2013, 22:08,
RE: FENIX TA 20TACTICAL TORCH REVIEW
(4 June 2013, 22:48)Scythe13 Wrote: Great review mate! Very impressed, and Fenix are an amazing company!

One thing I'd recommend for your next review....Pricing.

It would be great to hear about how you've used it and tested it too, e.g. late at night, fog use, hunting, etc.

What's the beam range to illuminate an object? I find different torches have different effective illumination ranges.

Hello mate appologies for not responding sooner you are absolutely correct I should have mentioned the torch price but it made my eyes water at £75 approx I paid for it, and the test even though very basic was, I tried it in the back garden in the dark and in the house in the dark and the thing which impressed me the most was the STROBE feature as it is its most powerfull/brightest setting dazzling any bad guys then making your escape or introducing their nose to the substancial bezel on the torch, the battery life impressed me to. On another note the price of the batteries for the torch available from BOOTS and camera shops is shocking, they wanted around £7 each for the lithium version so I went on line and got 20 units for £20 delivered lithium as well !

Messages In This Thread
RE: FENIX TA 20TACTICAL TORCH REVIEW - by Spandex228 - 6 June 2013, 22:08