Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you knowabout tyranny / the police state in the UK?
5 June 2013, 11:05,
What do you knowabout tyranny / the police state in the UK?
I would be interested to know If anyone knows more about civil liberties abuse, or the growth of the police state in the UK. I say this because much to my chagrin I seem to know more about US politics than I do about UK politics.

This in turn makes it hard to discuss things related to prepping with my family, as they have said that they think that it will be different to an American scenario, or when I discuss something else related to prepping, they ask if its from an American site, and roll their eyes as if American wisdom or guides are somehow irrelevant to the UK.

Are there any sites or specific things that keep a track of the state of the UK? The only things I can currently think of is the media relating to the "Snoopers Charter," this site, and the people at UK Column.
Woe to those who add house to house and join field to field, Until there is no more room, So that you have to live alone in the midst of the land!
Isaiah 5:8

Messages In This Thread
What do you knowabout tyranny / the police state in the UK? - by Tibbs735 - 5 June 2013, 11:05