Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please break apart my idea and find as many faults as you can.
1 May 2014, 12:20,
Please break apart my idea and find as many faults as you can.
Okay, this is going to suck, but I need it done.

At our house we have plenty of provisions to last a hell of a long time. But when things turn bad, we'll be bugging out to a position where we'll be hidden, but still be able to maintain observation over our home.

Although we'll not be using massive distances for the initial bug out, we'll be far enough away to not be likely to be 'stumbled across'. Plus we'll be hidden and have a low profile.

Once things die down, we'll return home. We have 6 routes back and forth, from our BOL. There will be fresh water relatively close by, as well as stored food caches hidden around.

The area will be good for trapping and foraging, while also showing very little human footfall.

Having said all this, road access to and from our house is very limited, and protecting the entrance in and out would be simple enough. The neighbours all grow plenty of their own food, and we have a couple of preppers VERY CLOSE by (a few houses away actually haha). So if we needed to stay put, we'd be able to, and be able to protect the street.

Water collection for all the families might be the largest issue, and providing food for everyone is not an option, although there are a few that I know are good hunters...although they could well be viewed as a threat.

There are a few allotmants in the area that could be commendeered easily enough and the fencing easily secured and controlled.

Input and breaking down my ideas would be good.

What do you suggest, and what other issues should I be thinking about?
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin

Messages In This Thread
Please break apart my idea and find as many faults as you can. - by Scythe13 - 1 May 2014, 12:20