Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public Corruption Taints Clinton Campaign
20 December 2016, 19:41,
RE: Public Corruption Taints Clinton Campaign
I got a kick out of the electoral protest.

The only changes made were desertions from the Hillary side.

Most do not realize the EC is one of the safeguards built into the Constitution to prevent the large urban areas from controlling the entire political system and steamrolling the small communities and rural areas, just like our two house legislature controls radical opinion shifts among the urban rabble.

Also still wondering how the DNC computers, secured by the best minds in the nation, were hacked while the server in Sec of State Hillary's bathroom closet was completely secure from any and all intrusions.

Which bring up another point.

If you were a Russian leader, and Obama had told you he was going to retaliate for this unproven hack on a private (not government) computer network.

And you knew that he only had 30 days left to do the deed,

Would you set there and wait for the shoe to drop?

I am anticipating a real "smack upside of the head" for some U.S. system in the next few weeks. I do not think TPTB in the west realize they are playing a game that is nearing the "mutually assured destruction" of networks similar to our cold war concerns, only now it is systems control and information transfer that is endangered.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Public Corruption Taints Clinton Campaign - by Mortblanc - 20 December 2016, 19:41
RE: Public Corruption Taints Clinton Campaign - by LAC - 22 December 2016, 02:24