Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brexit Petition
28 June 2016, 12:35,
RE: Brexit Petition
We were all led to believe that due to Boris being a buffoon Brexit did not stand a chance, but look where we are. As to whether at the end of the day the wishes of the majority of the population will be honoured is another thing. Politicians are very well know for the manipulation and alteration of words and deeds to suit their own agendas. as I have never ever voted for any form of conservative in my life, nor belonged to the party any opinion I have as to who the next Prime Minister should be will never be taken into consideration, if Lord Sutch were still alive I would definietly start a petition on his behalf as in this mad situation who better than a raving bonkers would be politician who admits as much, and on what planet does anyone think that a petition will cut any mustard with those in power.
If the political pace continues as it does it would not surprise me to see a general election before the end of the year, but there is no party now that either has the b"*****s or the charisma to actually do the job, Labour is so imploding that there is nothing left, and who can tell the difference between anyone else, I remember the days of the hung parliaments it was not nice but until someone steps up to the mark and actually does what the majority of the people want, and not what the ones with loudest voices want I foresee a very disagreeable future with no progress towards our exit, with or with out Boris at the helm.
As a by note I really would not like to play monopoly with these people when they throw the board across the room on loosing you never find all the pieces, and that little dog sinking into your foot without your slippers is really painful, just like this situation.

three essentials for WTSHTF, a good larder, a good library, and a good loo.

Messages In This Thread
Brexit Petition - by LawAbidingCitizen - 27 June 2016, 07:53
RE: Brexit Petition - by harrypalmer - 27 June 2016, 12:11
RE: Brexit Petition - by use every space - 27 June 2016, 12:36
RE: Brexit Petition - by LawAbidingCitizen - 27 June 2016, 14:11
RE: Brexit Petition - by Nemesis - 27 June 2016, 18:46
RE: Brexit Petition - by Jonas - 27 June 2016, 14:36
RE: Brexit Petition - by CharlesHarris - 27 June 2016, 15:39
RE: Brexit Petition - by cephalopod - 28 June 2016, 12:35