Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, Hello, anyone watching?
16 September 2017, 17:45,
Hello, Hello, anyone watching?
Sitting here in the easy chair thinking about the nature of survival these days, my age, what to buy at the grocery latter, bla, bla, bla, the news flashed on and it occurred to me that you just had a bombing over there and they have just now moved against the group two days latter.

Since I was already in thinking mode the question crossed my mind, What is the government up to on this one?

Now it is a widely know "fact" that the people of the UK are the most watched people on earth. CCTV on every corner, CCTV in the tube station, CCTV in the tube carriages, push for facial recognition....You toss a cigarette butt on the ground and they mail you a citation for littering with your picture in an 8"x10" glossy and every prepper lives in fear of TPTB stopping them on the street and finding their SAK and giving them grief.

And still they do not take exception to a person carrying a 5 gallon bucket reeking with chemical odor down the street, through the tube station and onto a carriage.

Then after the fact they can not go back and follow the offender from when he got off the carriage until he arrived at a destination and move against him until a good 48 hours has passed.

The cover story and common sense are just not lining up on this thing.

It should never have happened according to the precautions and security measures already in place.

We have a saying over here: "The lights are on but no one is home."

Seems like over there "the cameras are on but no one is watching."

Either that or they were told to ignore the obvious and watch the scenerio unfold???

Messages In This Thread
Hello, Hello, anyone watching? - by Mortblanc - 16 September 2017, 17:45
RE: Hello, Hello, anyone watching? - by CharlesHarris - 16 September 2017, 18:16
RE: Hello, Hello, anyone watching? - by Mortblanc - 16 September 2017, 20:36
RE: Hello, Hello, anyone watching? - by Skean Dhude - 17 September 2017, 10:06
RE: Hello, Hello, anyone watching? - by MaryN - 17 September 2017, 20:41