Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi - I'm making a film - can you help?
15 June 2018, 13:43,
Hi - I'm making a film - can you help?
Hello,

Straight up - I'm Adam, a film maker for the BBC. I'd like to make a film about the UK survivalist/prepper scene for the BBC News website and social media.

I can sense the trepidation as I write this! I'm not looking to add to the 'doomsday' variety of films that are out there. I want to make a more high brow, informative piece that simply explores what preparations people are making, and why. I want viewers to come away with something to think about, not something to joke about.

The film would be a profile piece on one or a few individuals/families. All filming/editing would be done in such a way as to protect the location of you and your preparations.

As I'm part of BBC South I ideally need to base this film down in the South of England. Berkshire would be the absolute ideal, but I can stretch the 'patch' to Wiltshire/Hampshire/South Oxfordshire/West Sussex.

Alas, there's no cash involved.

If you're interested in telling your story and highlighting the concerns, priorities and efforts of survivalists in the UK, please do drop me a note on here or get in touch direct at adam.paylor@bbc.co.uk.

Thank you for having me on your forum!

Ad

Messages In This Thread
Hi - I'm making a film - can you help? - by AdamBBC - 15 June 2018, 13:43