Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recommendations for thick quality 4xl Camo Hoodie?
7 November 2018, 17:19,
RE: Recommendations for thick quality 4xl Camo Hoodie?
I feel a old joke coming on.....this guy is searching on the net for a fancy dress outfit for the Christmas party at work he wants something a bit different ....oh yes that's the very thing for me tommy! As he orders the fig leaf to go as Adam,the following day it arrives,he strips off offers it up clips on the string belt and gaze,s into the full length mirror,he adjusts the leaf but it's no good not enough coverage.

He emails the company...I am returning the leaf as it does not suit my requirements please can you send me the next size up two days later it arrives ...he go,s into the same routine ,still no good ..sends another emai! And asks for the extra large size.....two days later he is trying it on..no good I can will see the end of him! Sends another email this still does not suit my requirements please can you send me the biggest size you have,it's the party in three days.....following day special delivery .....strips off clips on the string belt looks in mirror ...oh no it's just not big enough!....in desperation he rings the company direct...the guy says I am sorry sir we sent you the biggest one we have! Oh no what am I supposed to do now? He asks .....the line go,s quiet,hello are you still there? Yes I am sir give me one moment please.......guy returns hello sir .....Yes..stick your penis in your ear and go as a petrol pump!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Recommendations for thick quality 4xl Camo Hoodie? - by Straight Shooter - 7 November 2018, 17:19