Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum awfully quiet these days
7 October 2019, 00:55,
Forum awfully quiet these days
Not much activity on the forum of late. Not sure exactly why.

Perhaps people are worried that TPTB are monitoring all Internet activity and they don't want to be identified as politically incorrect?

Here in the US most are observing the political theatre re the Democrat's Trump impeachment inquiry with interest, if not amusement. When the Republicans tried that with Bill Clinton a generation ago it gave ole Slick Willie a huge bump in his poll numbers. I don't know that The Donald is as well loved, but time will tell. I'm not crazy about the man, but the clown bar of potential Democrat Presidential candidates is equally crazy. I don't see the leftists letting an aging white guy get the nomination, so Lunch Bucket Joe and Bernie are only temporary distractions. If they put up either Pohahontas or Kamilla I can see them being so far left as to alienate the traditional Dmocrat base. Political theatre at its worst...

On your side of the pond Olde Boy Boris is stirring the pot as well. I don't see the EU agreeing to any extension for a Brexit deal, so the next month or so may be interesting.

If anyone cares to comment and feels that they can do so without offending your government minders and having your rum ration curtailed, I would be interested in your thoughts and predictions.

73 de KE4SKY
In
"Almost Heaven" West Virginia
USA

Messages In This Thread
Forum awfully quiet these days - by CharlesHarris - 7 October 2019, 00:55
RE: Forum awfully quiet these days - by MaryN - 7 October 2019, 09:33
RE: Forum awfully quiet these days - by MaryN - 7 October 2019, 18:34
RE: Forum awfully quiet these days - by Skean Dhude - 8 October 2019, 11:23
RE: Forum awfully quiet these days - by MaryN - 9 October 2019, 17:26
RE: Forum awfully quiet these days - by Tartar Horde - 6 December 2019, 13:50
RE: Forum awfully quiet these days - by bigpaul - 6 December 2019, 17:56