Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
exocet200 x bow
28 April 2012, 16:15,
RE: exocet200 x bow
i wish i was closer to the archery meet i have used bows to hunt and enjoyed roving marks since i was a kid ...kinda in the blood
29 April 2012, 13:23,
nr i bought the crankaroo for that very reason i think you can also get a string set up as well that fits over the stock ,bp i have a local range here i have been shooting at for years (you should see some of the kit the local bowmen and archers fire after hours).If anyone is near the loughborough area merlin archery is a fantastic place for lessons(they also have a rifle range) and try before you buy ...ask for dan he s a great bloke.
29 April 2012, 15:05,
200 ft pounds, sheesh what are you folks hunting Tricerotops? Iguanodon, Sabre toothed squirrels or velociraptors ?

29 April 2012, 15:28,
if the family gets hungry the first one to come in my path and a shiny broadhead ...lol ... had a pse nova cranked to 80 lbs that was good as well but i dont like the idea of moving parts on a compound bow ... and the good ole ye olde longbow/warbow made by pip bickerstaff is 50 lbs draw at 28 " ... with the right tip its a hard bow to beat
29 April 2012, 17:08,
Crossbows are the way to go we should all try to have one beast.

On a side note I got me a Martin Bengal compound bow and I love it a lot, I mean speed of reload alone makes compound bow or many bows have the upper hand, the only problem is I could not hit an elephant if it stood in front of me! although I have only managed around 50 shots with it, I just can't seem to get the aim right, had to stop as I shot an arrow into next doors garden, and well how bad was that, bear in mind I had a back drop backed by two other back drops, not shot it since.
Do not look for a sanctuary in anyone except your self    ཨོཾ་མ་ཎི་པདྨེ་ཧཱུྃ
29 April 2012, 18:28,
Wac what rest does it have... dont use a whisper biscuit... and what sights does it have ..peep sights are a must and if your not using a wrist release i think its a good idea as from quiver to draw its a single motion ...if you ever near loughborough i dont mind helping you at our range...my pal shoots at world level and he s really good stuff he ll help out as well...turm the power down on the limbs till you get good grouping then when you feel sure crank it up ...excuse my hap hazard style of posting ...i forgot also number your arrows so you can see if one has a bent shaft.
30 April 2012, 23:45,
I am 95% sure I bought this sight.

http://www.trophyridge.com/sights/punisher/

I will get few pics soon FG.

30 April 2012, 23:50,
looks like a good sight did you fit a peep sight as well so you get consistancy?
1 May 2012, 00:48,
Managed to dig it out it has been in stores a while since arrow incident, gathering dust.

[Image: 4cf9x3lH4CyWT8XDE4o5CNwjF.jpg]

This is the only sight on it:

[Image: LmzFihfIaSojEl8YIBTchE473.jpg]
1 May 2012, 01:13, (This post was last modified: 1 May 2012, 01:14 by Familyguy.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKU7ocHYyeo
thats all u need to do and you ll be ok .... fingers crossed
oh and a d loop on the draw string