Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
any doctors or trained medical personnel know what these are?
16 September 2012, 17:43,
RE: any doctors or trained medical personnel know what these are?
(16 September 2012, 09:13)Metroyeti Wrote: You keeping the fetus or donating it to a school/museam?

Talking about this at a carboot with me mam. I wonder what everyones house is like? Some will be cramed with junk some will be tidy but everyone will own something odd. I dont have a fetus but got a dolphin skull and a stuffed gull.

also got lots of african tribal masks, the odd human thigh bone trumpet, all sorts

we're an eccentric family Big Grin...between our house and my grannies house i reckon you could find almost anything, literally lol, both my grandparents were doctors, my grandad worked for the mod doing research on alot of different things (also got pictures of irradiated fetus's lol...radiation testing Tongue) it seems he tended to take "souvenirs" lol
16 September 2012, 17:55,
I want a trumpet.
16 September 2012, 17:59,
(16 September 2012, 17:55)Metroyeti Wrote: I want a trumpet.

hehehe, well we might be selling off a bunch of stuff so ill pm you if we sell the trumpet Smile
17 September 2012, 14:14,
(14 September 2012, 22:19)Hrusai Wrote: so my dad was rooting around in his mums house and found these and i was wondering if anyone had the slightest clue what the hell they are (both my grandparents were doctors btw)

phenobarbitone sodium 3 grains in 2cc
vials of morphine sulphate
procaine 2% - adrenaline 1 in 50,000
corvotone - nikethamide 25%

any light shed on this would be lovely Smile

They are all very dangerous chemicals, and as such, should be sent to me immediately for "disposal" Big Grin