Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheshire/Wirral/North West Meet
22 May 2012, 11:14,
Cheshire/Wirral/North West Meet
OK. I'm looking at arranging another meet up in the North West as we have a few more members from the Wirral which now makes us the 2nd biggest area on the site, Bristol being the biggest. However, I'm looking at making the Bristol boys look like stay at football supporters by having more than two people turn up to this one.

It will be a simple get together for a few drinks in a pub. No gear, except what you normally carry, and we can get introduced and chat. The get togethers I've had so far have been really interesting and I have made some very good contacts.

The date is the 30th June and the location can be finalised later but it'll be just off J14 on the M56. I want to check out the venue.

If you are coming then let me know.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
6 October 2012, 19:20,
RE: Cheshire/Wirral/North West Meet
Hi, i joined after the dates above, but would be interestd in any other dates u may make, even a meet up in a loal pub.
7 October 2012, 09:23,
Give me reasonable notice, and I'll come up with my lady.
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin
14 October 2012, 17:41,
If you ever plan another meet up I'd like to come along
14 October 2012, 19:27,
Oscar, When we set up the next you will read about it here.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin