Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100s of sheeple stranded overnight unprepped on M6
26 January 2013, 10:13, (This post was last modified: 26 January 2013, 10:14 by NorthernRaider.)
100s of sheeple stranded overnight unprepped on M6
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ekend.html

I say screw global warming its just a tax raising scame, go and buy a 4x4

26 January 2013, 10:31,
RE: 100s of sheeple stranded overnight unprepped on M6
I travel on the m6 further north to get to and from work ............ left work early before the snow hit as my home town always struggles big time with snow
26 January 2013, 10:36,
was travelling from Somerset to North Devon many years ago (before we moved back), and it started snowing, it was a blizzard and i had to slow down to actually SEE where i was going, and there were still idiots overtaking me going like "a bat out of hell"!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
26 January 2013, 14:17,
I remember many years ago I was a truck driver who was one of about five trucks and a few cars that got stuck in Inckly [ not sure how that is spelt ] in Yorkshire,.. we were there for five nights, all us truck drivers looked after the people in the cars, none of them had any sort of food/blankets etc,.. those of us that had fuel kept the cabs warm and invited in those that were short on fuel,... we manage well,... if it wasnt for us the people in the cars would have had a very rough time
A major part of survival is invisibility.