Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Migrants shun English language
31 January 2013, 12:09,
Migrants shun English language
http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/3745...h-language strange that, if i went to France i would expect to HAVE to learn the French language!
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 January 2013, 12:23,
RE: Migrants shun English language
Aye, wid ye haud tae ken inglish tae stay doon thon Londonistan-wiy ?

Wiz keeking a joab thir an dinnae ken if ah wid tak it if no'.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

http://youtu.be/RcPgsMqPQpI (meh accent- nae sif fir werk)

Agree, you should know the language if you're wanting to live somewhere.
Sodomi Non Sapiens.
31 January 2013, 12:32,
mind you, there are a couple of (Devon born and bred) guys i could introduce them to down here and even with a knowledge of English they'd be hard pressed to understand what the heck they are talking about!Big Grin
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
31 January 2013, 12:57,
Where i live at the moment when i hear someone walk past 9 times out of ten it is a foreign language Angry
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
31 January 2013, 13:14,
(31 January 2013, 12:09)bigpaul Wrote: if i went to France i would expect to HAVE to learn the French language!

Yet most of us don't. We rely on waving arms, pointing, shouting and piggin english wherever we go.

In my view the only language anything should be in is english.
Skean Dhude
-------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change. - Charles Darwin
31 January 2013, 13:44,
Why would you bother learning english when you can get a translator at the doctors/free legal service.
31 January 2013, 13:49,
(31 January 2013, 13:14)Skean Dhude Wrote:
(31 January 2013, 12:09)bigpaul Wrote: if i went to France i would expect to HAVE to learn the French language!

Yet most of us don't. We rely on waving arms, pointing, shouting and piggin english wherever we go.

i meant if i went to LIVE in France(not just on holiday)Big Grin
31 January 2013, 21:10,
its a very telling artical,..I hate to think what another ten years will bring
A major part of survival is invisibility.
1 February 2013, 09:44,
(31 January 2013, 21:10)Highlander Wrote: its a very telling artical,..I hate to think what another ten years will bring

i'll tell you what it'll bring, given at the rate they breed they'll be taking over!
1 February 2013, 12:29,
Hey, on the other hand there might be a violent revolution.