Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FACTS
24 February 2013, 12:25,
RE: FACTS
(24 February 2013, 12:16)NorthernRaider Wrote:
(24 February 2013, 11:54)Carnebwen Wrote: Yeah I was going to make a similar joke. So no more prison planet or info wars stuff?

They must have got to NR!

Ooer i never thought that some folks actually enjoy the info wars type stuff, Carnebwen and others please feel absolutely free to post what you want its not down to me who gets to say this or that nor would I want the job.

What I am asking politely for is if someone is going to post a statement as FACT then can they please posts FACTUAL sources, EG the chap last night told us that a Mega quake was going to happen on April 2nd I just wanted some approved geological source to confirm that, not an unreasonable request is it.
The same gent said the New Madrid fault was going to cause a tsunami in the UK but that fault is lateral thrusting and thousands of miles from the coast, so again I just asked for reliable sources to confirm his statement. It got more confusing when he linked it to the 1707 Bristol tsunami which was caused by a sub sea landslide !!!
Then when he brought the Planet Niburu into the issue I gave up trying to understand. Thats why I simply asked that if someone is going to making a statement as FACTUAL they at least give us a realistic source to check it against, no some dickhead talking rubbish on you tube.

(24 February 2013, 11:54)Carnebwen Wrote: They must have got to NR!

It was the alien grays from Niburu working with the NWO and the Vatican they put mind altering drugs in the horse burger I had for lunch, The CIA are in league with them because they are after my collection of Dr Who figures ??? Smile

That chap last night was a riotTongue
Todays mighty oak is just yesterdays nut that held its ground
In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king
24 February 2013, 12:26,
We had one ages ago do you remember on the main site who was threatening everybody to stay away from wales and his stores or something...
I tried to be normal once.... Worst two minutes of my life...
24 February 2013, 12:27,
(24 February 2013, 12:26)Prepper1 Wrote: We had one ages ago do you remember on the main site who was threatening everybody to stay away from wales and his stores or something...

he was a laugh a minute.
Some people that prefer to be alone arent anti-social they just have no time for drama, stupidity and false people.
24 February 2013, 12:29, (This post was last modified: 24 February 2013, 12:30 by Prepper1.)
You want to watch out for them chinese, there EVERYWHERE...

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
24 February 2013, 12:37,
The main lesson I picked uplast night was NOT to mention PROBES because it get Barneybox all exited (and expectant)Smile .

24 February 2013, 13:01,
(24 February 2013, 12:37)NorthernRaider Wrote: The main lesson I picked uplast night was NOT to mention PROBES because it get Barneybox all exited (and expectant)Smile .

I think thats why I've not been abducted by aliens yet....

I'd make them work hard....TongueTongue
27 February 2013, 19:33,
"they are after my collection of Dr Who figures ??? Smile
[/quote]

Hilarious! those figurines are a security risk ya know. They represent imagination. THAT cannot be allowed.
28 February 2013, 16:44,
(24 February 2013, 12:29)Prepper1 Wrote: You want to watch out for them chinese, there EVERYWHERE...

You should never have more than 4 kids. Reason being, because every 4th child born in the world today is Chinese! haha
Dissent is the highest form of Patriotism - Thomas Jefferson
Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither - Benjamin Franklin